missed a couple days :(

Options
TammyK777
TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
had a bad weekend (depression? MS fatigue? not really sure) and missed Days 2 & 3. busy day today and I might miss day 4 too. ugh! starting again on the 5th, so I'll be behind most everyone, but I'm still here.

Replies

• EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had a slip and fall hard on the ice Friday morning so I haven't been able to start yet. Might be able to tonight depending on how I feel so I'm right with you!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Today was day2 level 1 but I skipped yesterday. Every day is a new day so hang in there!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Just do the best you can...no one can ask more than that of you!! I have faith that WE ALL can get through this!!
  • heinebutt
    Options
    me too! I missed because I took days 1 and 2 to the max. I have not done more than daily walks for the last year and was in MAJOR pain just walking down the stairs, sitting on a chair etc. I missed days 3 oand 4 but plan on getting started again today. Hoping I can make it thru the whole thing with out crying:tongue:
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You do what you can. You can't ask more of yourself than that :)
  • affini12
    affini12 Posts: 25
    Options
    I've missed a week. I had a migraine last Tuesday (had already completed it for the day) and was sick Wed-yesterday. My chest hurts from coughing, but I'm hoping to get back into it today.
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I took Saturday off because it is a busy day at work and did level 2 yesterday but I didn't do it at all today.

I was too tired this morning and late, then spent afternoon raking up leaves and burning them. I have a huge oak tree and big back garden. It was tough! Mfp recons three hours is 700 cals. I was outside from 1-6 but wasn't grafting every moment. Boy did I smell like fire when I came in !
    Anyway it's 8 pm and we have just finished eating.

I have done the garden and played football with dogs but still feel bad guilt !!

OMG ! I feel almost no guilt about my coconut kitkat yet feel terrible for missing Jillian !