Day 2 for me

Options
leann74016
leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
I have been extremely sore all day espeically on the top of my thighs. Setting down, standing up, or squating of any kind made me want to scream out in pain. At 10pm i told myself i wasn't going to do the workout tonight. At 11pm i was doing it! Proud of myself for pushing forward even though I could have very easily just skipped tonight. I am still VERY sore but sore means I'm doing something right, right?? lol

Replies

• rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats in getting it done! I am tired and sore but in a good way! Today was my day two since I skipped yesterday.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day 2 DONE!!!!!! I did have to take a 2 day break in between day 1 and 2 due to being so sore haha but I am back on track and just keep telling myself everyone is saying it gets easier at day 4! My abs feel great but it hurts to squat down and the pushups did a number on my arms ;) we can push through this!!!!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Lol I am the same way when it comes to squatting down or setting down. I'd rather stand up for a while rather than try to set down. haha...but I will continue b/c I want to see awesome results!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Today was my day 2 as well. My legs are killing me. I feel like they got run over. But today I bought some weights and I did it again. I am going to rub myself down with arnica gel and go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad.
  • nooodll
    nooodll Posts: 38
    Options
    Day 2 for me:) Today was easier than yesterday, I didn't take so many breaks!
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me, too (3/5) and it was rough at work with those sore thighs. But it's a good burn! I was going to add in some stationary bike after the video, but I was too sore, so I just did some more crunches and some dips, to make sure I don't forget my triceps. I think by the weekend I'll be able to do more. It's five days a week, right? Or six? That's the part I don't know.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep pushing through it. The pain lets up about day 4. I did day 8 today but will repeat 4 days to keep my daughter on track as an started after I did. I previewed level 2 today and am worried about one of the moves.
  • carringk
    carringk Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi ladies just found this group, I will be starting tomorrow!!! Can't wait!
  • LeeLee6184
    LeeLee6184 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Finished D2 today! I didn't find it any easier than yesterday but I'm looking forward to day 4 & 5! I'm much more sore now than I was this morning but that must mean I worked hard enough. Gonna keep trying to push myself harder each day. Way to go everyone! We GOT THIS!! :)