Level 1

Options
TaffyMichele
TaffyMichele Posts: 19 Member
How are you feeling? Post the day you're on at the beginning of your post (:

Replies

• Tasteyummy13
    Options
    Hi. Im Kisha. Im new to MFP and i have started 30 day shred today level 1. So lets get it. Lol thats the pain talking. It was good. She worked every part of my body and it felt so good. Hope you did great also!!!!
  • TaffyMichele
    Options
    Day 1: I just finished and I am EXHAUSTED! I had to do the modified pushups because I have like ZERO arm strength. I'm gonna be dying tomorrow! lol
  • TaffyMichele
    Options
    Hi. Im Kisha. Im new to MFP and i have started 30 day shred today level 1. So lets get it. Lol thats the pain talking. It was good. She worked every part of my body and it felt so good. Hope you did great also!!!!
    I definitely felt like it worked me out! I hope you do it again tomorrow :D No pain, no gain, right?
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today and thankfully my legs aren't made of jelly anymore like after day 1. I do the modified push-ups too-- my wrist is still jacked up from a car accident/surgeries a few years ago and can not handle my body weight. Maybe after I get down a few pounds haha.

Are you guys going to try 30 consecutive days or do you have any planned days off? My goal is to do 30 in a row and keep my diet reasonable throughout, so we'll see!
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I do cardio & yoga along with the 30 day shred so i feel like im going to die haha but 2nd day completed today :)
  • Harlequin16
    Options
    3rd day complete :D
  • ashleylmp
    ashleylmp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 2: Just proud of myself for making if through haha! Sore from yesterday but it feels good :)
  • tinarex
    tinarex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The bicycle crunches kill me!
  • Harlequin16
    Options
    Day 4 done :) Still hating those side lunges!
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four and completely rubbish at push-ups I also hate the skipping as my legs kill me!! But love the abs and lunges as I can really feel them working