end of august Due dates??

stynfit4life
stynfit4life Posts: 32 Member
Getting ready for the hot summer third trimester. who's with me ;-):glasses:

Replies

• DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    Actually looking forward to getting away with wearing nothing but sundresses and flip flops :happy: Due August 24th
  • stynfit4life
    true. went shopping yesterday for summer clothes. dont bother with the temp now. want to make sure i get nice loose flowy /or stretchy clothes for summer. , due aug 26 or so.im usually early.
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    I'm due August 17th. I currently live in Southern California where yes, the summers are hot but mild enough for me. We are moving to the East Coast in a couple months and I hear the weather there is a bit brutal that time of year....humid! Not looking forward to that. But yes, sundresses are the best!
  • stynfit4life
    try the floridian summer weather... u dont want to leave the air condition place. or pool or beach. but found out tons of sharks in south florida. so we'll see when the re open the beaches
  • Reen1234
    Reen1234 Posts: 6
    I'm also due August 26th! And also looking forward to summer. I'm over winter, snow, and being trapped indoors. I want to float in a pool and wear flip flops. I suppose I wouldn't feel the same if I lived in Florida. Our summers are pretty mild with highs in the 80's.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    I'm due the 26th too! With as difficult as it is for me to find jeans, I'm sort of glad I get to wear dresses for the end of my pregnancy. I just hope we don't have a hear wave again this year, otherwise ill be investing in air conditioning.
  • sseratt
    sseratt Posts: 20 Member
    Due Aug 30th with Kentucky summers. Not as humid as some but enough for misery. I work in construction as a safety manager, so jeans and shirts with sleeves for me! Trying to find thinner shirts tho!
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    I'm due the third of August and I'm in Georgia. It's going to be a scorcher! I'm already burning up at work everyday.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    I'm due August 26th
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm due the last day of August the 31st hopefully I will go a little early! Are you ladies keeping track of calories I have not been but want to start so I gain minimum amount. They say we only need an extra 300 calories right? So Maybe 1500 calories total a day?
  • I am due Aug 22. Had my first baby Aug 21 - 13 years ago! I majorly swelled then!!! I'm more active now than I was 13 years ago and have a pool. Looking forward to the summer off by the pool. :)
  • Due August 22nd. I live in coastal Georgia. Heat and humidity + pregnant = this is gonna be "fun".
  • Last week of August here too and sometimes im early and sometimes im over... so all i know is I will be hot and sweaty! Michigan here so humid but at least not immense heat
  • kqs2002
    kqs2002 Posts: 10 Member
    August 26 for me,too! this is my fourth and this will be my first summer of being really pregnant! I'm hoping the heat doesn't keep me from being active. I do know i tend to eat much healthier during that time so i am looking forward to that!
  • Bpierce03
    Bpierce03 Posts: 12 Member
    I am due August 29 and I am from Alabama. It has been in the 80s most days, but has been raining a lot too. This is my fourth (and last!) pregnancy and I started out overweight. My doctor said to eat 1600 calories a day.
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Hi ladies! I am due in Sept but have already started to dilate so my midwife is trying to get me to 37 weeks which would be Aug 23rd.... keeping my fingers crossed. I live in NH where it gets really humid but I actually like it. So far it has been a really cool start to summer. I am really hoping not to swell. My last child was born in May so it was prefect for no swelling :)