can someone answer my question please.

Options
rummyqueen
rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
Do I have to do the dvd that is up,right now walk and jof is up,is that for the whole month or can we do any Leslie Sansone dvd's in this group?
thank you

Replies

• Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This group is for any and all Leslie Sansone vids.
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much,I was in a group Juillian Michaels,and there was a dvd up but I didnt do that one I did her other dvd and I got an email from someone saying you only do the dvd whats up for the month.I love doing all of Leslie Sansone's dvd's but like to change once in a while with other dvd's.
    Thank you again.
  • yahyamommy
    yahyamommy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active?

Would like to join here.

AFM

I did leslie workouts last year and i liked it, coz it made me sweat and was easy on my achy joints. Later i quit after finding about my pregnancy. Now my baby is almost 5 months old And i still have joints pain, so wanna start again with leslie
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's still active. Not many people post here, though.
  • Olivia77777
    Olivia77777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's Walk and Jog. When I actually do this one, it pulls off the weight but I've been really lazy here lately after hurting my knee. Really need to get back into the swing of things.
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've just started back with Leslie this week - I love her DVD's!!! - I'm currently starting with the one that has 5 miles, but I did the 1 mile the last 2 days - Yes, I'm starting out slow - but even those 12-13 minutes makes me sweat - I've been so sedintary for so long it is ridiculous - Spring is right around the corner and hopefully this will give me a jump start - the hell with the scale. just doing this little workout in the morning gives me a burst of energy to get my housework done and a much better attitude about everything else!!! - "Move that body for a better body!!!" - We can do it because WE ARE WORTH IT!!!!! ;)
  • wagscom
    wagscom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again, wondering if anyone knows how many calories you burn with these walks ?
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again, wondering if anyone knows how many calories you burn with these walks ?

I had the same question! I learned from other MFPers that it can be counted as low impact aerobics. I'I burn around 375 calories in 45 minutes.