Weigh In Wednsday

Options
plawshaw
plawshaw Posts: 13 Member
Hi Ladies :flowerforyou: ,

I know it has been a minute since you have heard from me, but rest assured I have been on it. I have made this a whole lifestyle for myself with Meditation Tuesdays for a healthier spirit, mind and soul. It feels wonderful. Tonight I start jogging instead of walking around my subdivision. :love: Dont you just love it! Power walking is great but its time for me to go to the next level which is jogging then eventually running. Great job Keshia on getting that full body work out cleaning house. We can all relate to the fact that its no easy task. Especially when you have an upstairs and downstairs. I challenge you to get in your yard and connect with nature. It will also allow those abs to get the work in by bending and squatting. Trina you have been doing an amazing job on Ms Treadmill. I challenge you to move up to the weights. Lets start working that upper body for a lean meaner you. I must say.... You look fabulous.

Remember ladies......drink drink drink.....8 glasses of water per day.

You can do it! I believe in you.

Until next time.....:drinker:

Replies

• trinalaw1
    trinalaw1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Sounds good, let me know how your jog goes and make sure you log it. :tongue:
  • plawshaw
    plawshaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Will do. Thanks for the reminder.:blushing: