Mad Abs March - Six Pack Challenge!

Options
pancakesmajor
pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
Well we did alright on Fab Abs February - here is Six Pack March!

If you choose to accept this challenge, post here when you've completed each day and let us know how it went!

[img]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q666/PancakesMajor/Working on my fitness/dc5fdc87-021d-4ce9-ad2c-cc977e694cf6_zpse4a81457.jpg[/img]

Replies

• pancakesmajor
    Options
    And Day 1 is done! (I still have the last two days from February to do though lol!)

I did push ups with dumbbells to protect my wrists and I did the plank from my elbows.
    Feels good, hoping to be more consistent than I was last month!
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You have an unhealthy obsession with abs! But i guess im in :) The sit ups and pushups wont be too bad but i cant plank mre than 40 seconds :)
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Haha! It's because mine are covered with so much jiggly:ohwell: I've always had big boobs and a big bottom:blushing: , but I've never had such a big belly before! It's throwing off my voluptuous hourglass :tongue:
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Did my weights class last night and the instructor announced he thinks we are all lacking core strength so thats his focus this month! Lol, he's tough too, if one person stops we all start again.
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me joining late but I've been looking for a challenge like this and I'll totally catch up to you guys =D
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    I hope you don't mind me joining late but I've been looking for a challenge like this and I'll totally catch up to you guys =D

Welcome Doodle!
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Alright already fell behind over the weekend, but caught up today! FINALLY finished my leftover sets from February, and am all caught up in March! Yay!
  • doodlemeg
    Options
    I caught up!!! I am now on track with you guys! So happy to be doing this challenge =D
  • doodlemeg
    Options
    Finished day 6!

I'm not great at push ups by any means but I still try my best each day so hopefully by the end of the month I'll be much better at them :D
  • doodlemeg
    Options
    Done day 7!
  • doodlemeg
    Options
    Day eight complete!
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Sorry I've been slacking - caught up to today! Ab Challenge 3/5, 3/6, 3/7, 3/8, 3/9, & 3/10 (rest day) done! Yikes!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't do great with the Fab Ab Feb Challenge but I'm giving this a try again.....it can't hurt to try. I'm a little behind but I should catch up by the weekend.:bigsmile:
  • pancakesmajor
    Options
    Well I didn't do great with the Fab Ab Feb Challenge but I'm giving this a try again.....it can't hurt to try. I'm a little behind but I should catch up by the weekend.:bigsmile:

I feel like... as long as we EVENTUALLY do it, that should be considered a win :wink:

3/11 done!
  • dointammy
    Options

I feel like... as long as we EVENTUALLY do it, that should be considered a win :wink:

3/11 done!

I LIKE the way you think:laugh:
  • dointammy
    Options
    Well I can't believe it but I'm caught up!!!:noway: my abs are begging for mercy:laugh: but I did it and somewhere under all the fluff there are abs begining to tighten:bigsmile: I think I'm going to keep this up until I can see the abs.:happy: