Hello Lovely's NEW

Options

Replies

• Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

ETA:
    Not to be stereotypical or anything, but no sex usually got my ex-wife what she wanted. After a little while at least. (Tho prob shouldnt listen to me as I am no longer married. :P )

Does not sound like a healthy mature relationship full of mutual respect, but I've been wrong before!

But you have to admit sometimes it works!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Ok...that last exchange almost caused me to wine outta my nose. :laugh:
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

ETA:
    Not to be stereotypical or anything, but no sex usually got my ex-wife what she wanted. After a little while at least. (Tho prob shouldnt listen to me as I am no longer married. :P )

Does not sound like a healthy mature relationship full of mutual respect, but I've been wrong before!

But you have to admit sometimes it works!

Well, my hubby told me from the beginning how to ask anything from him. All I have to do is "get him in a state of bliss" and in that moment make my request. Let me tell you guys it works all the time. The answer is always yes. We have the power! ( insert evil laughter here). :wink:
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome, CupCake! Awesome, more new folks! Hope you love this as much as the rest of us, I think you will.

As for food / diary stuff, mine is open to all as a bad example of a vegetarian. Hey, peanutbutter and jelly is vegetarian! I eat a bunch of eggs and every now and then I throw a protein shake down.

Lifting at home is what keeps me going, but if you feel at all intimidated by the gym, give a holler and these folks will build you up. Also, videos for form are my best friend -- that and my foam roller for muscle soreness.
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @dozer if only no sex would do the trick I would try it. Problem is HE is the one who uses the no sex as punishment thing or no sex to get his way. I like sex WAY too much to deprive myself of it.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    @dozer if only no sex would do the trick I would try it. Problem is HE is the one who uses the no sex as punishment thing or no sex to get his way. I like sex WAY too much to deprive myself of it.

Can I have his number? I need to see what he does to make that work.
  • Imadarkswan
    Options

You did not read my post right. It is not what he does, it is what he does NOT do.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    thanks y'all for the info and the funny exchanges...looking forward to the group and posting some before and afters nothing wrong with be a fierce woman or guy @dozer ...
    i want to start rock climbing this summer my husband thinks i'm joking i'm so not he is a beast he is 6'5 and is about 250 he has to lift he runs about 3-5 miles a day but cardio just wasnt enough so he has jumped on the stronglift wagon with me
  • RunDoozer
    Options

You did not read my post right. It is not what he does, it is what he does NOT do.

Pretty sure I read it right. I wanted to ask him the proper way of not doing anything to get my way. If I withheld sex she probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Looking for the power not the sex (for once)
  • Imadarkswan
    Options
    [/quote]
    Pretty sure I read it right. I wanted to ask him the proper way of not doing anything to get my way. If I withheld sex she probably wouldn't have even noticed.

[/quote]

Yea...It does not work quite work like that. I may be punished for a while but he only gets his way after he gives in and gives it back to me. That way we both end up happy :)

@CupCakes (dang I am wanting one now!) it sounds like YOU are the beast if you are wanting to do some rock climbing! Good for you! I am scared of heights and am in awe of anyone who is willing to do that!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love lifting. You can totally do it. I work out at home too.
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    Sounds like I need to get a husband to workout with. :noway:

Me too LOL. Mine would rather sit home than go with me!
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options

[/quote]

Yea...It does not work quite work like that. I may be punished for a while but he only gets his way after he gives in and gives it back to me. That way we both end up happy :)

@CupCakes (dang I am wanting one now!) it sounds like YOU are the beast if you are wanting to do some rock climbing! Good for you! I am scared of heights and am in awe of anyone who is willing to do that!
    [/quote]

i'm a chicken ha but i have decided this is my year to break outta my shell be adventurist and not a pansy i have always been in love with rock climbing and caving so decided no more talk time for action
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Pff I have chocolate and wine/beer in my diary with regularity.

I'm not on a diet. I just try to make healthier choices and stay within calorie range ... some days more successfully than others. I quit smoking in December and have lost 5 pounds rather than gained weight, so I'm happy. If you don't like my diary, then don't look. Simple as that. :smile:

Having said that ... welcome!! Always glad to have a new lifting lady around. :smile:

Toss the cigs and bring on the wine! Good job!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

I'm not on a diet. I just try to make healthier choices and stay within calorie range ... some days more successfully than others. I quit smoking in December and have lost 5 pounds rather than gained weight, so I'm happy. If you don't like my diary, then don't look. Simple as that. :smile:

Having said that ... welcome!! Always glad to have a new lifting lady around. :smile:

^^^yes!!!!^^^ :drinker:
  • Soosannah
    Options

^^^yes!!!!^^^ :drinker:

Toss the wine and have some chocolate milk :laugh:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    thanks for the advice already i'm excited i have a weight bench at home so im lucky in a sense i dont have to hit the gym...i have a great husband who is going to start this with me he has been into fitness for a long time and does a lot of mma, jujitsu, and boxing so im excited to be doing something together, just hope he can keep up

This is what I am doing, too. My husband has an olympic weight bench in the basement and I have convinced him to lift with me.
    Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

The two aren't mutually exclusive, ya know. :drinker:

Keep the wine and have some chocolate milk, IMO.
  • Soosannah
    Options

The two aren't mutually exclusive, ya know. :drinker:

Keep the wine and have some chocolate milk, IMO.

True.

Is keeping the wine and the choco milk like having your cake and eating too? :laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    Options
    This makes me want chocolate wine