Options
Yooperm35
Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
17290bf7-82fd-456d-b02d-9a666c412df8.jpg
Left day is day 1

Replies

• Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Awesome progress! Are you only doing 30DS or are you doing more exercise with it?
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the Wii and Gold's gym cardio workout for the Wii
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!! I can really see a difference in your back pics!!! Great job!!!!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! What a difference 10 days makes!

Tell me this - did you "see" a difference looking at yourself or not until you took these pictures? The pictures sure tell the story of success!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the Wii and Gold's gym cardio workout for the Wii

great job....i am doing the biggest loser for the wii as well...i love it...i'm trying to get into 30 day shred
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! What a difference 10 days makes!

Tell me this - did you "see" a difference looking at yourself or not until you took these pictures? The pictures sure tell the story of success!

I didn't SEE a difference when I look at myself, but I have a pair of jeans I wear to work and they got so tight that this was the reason I started workout out again. They fit me comfortably again. My arms are looking smaller and my shirts are getting bigger again. I've only lost 5# in about 3 weeks, but I lost a lot of inches. I am going to measure tomorrow
  • Yooperm35
    Options
    I love the biggest loser challenge; however, I HATE their scale. It weighs too heavy. At the end of the day, losing a pound is losing a pound whether I went from 143 down to 140 or 138 down to 135 - but just be aware, their scale is about 2-3# heavier than a normal scale.

I hate how long a 20 minute workout takes because of the water breaks (Should be able to skip them) and the transition to the next exercise. They should just give you an option to hit start to do the next activity