March 7th

Options
Morning!

Well here we are again. Today was pretty much the same as yesterday, although I tried to use heavier weights on the first set of squat/press. On the second one I had to go back to lighter ones though.

Yesterday I felt energised after I'd done it, today I could quite easily crawl back into bed! Shame I have to go to work.

Good luck everyone and keep on Shredding! :wink:

Replies

• woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have completed 9 days of Level 1 but I will be doing some extra while waiting for my daughter to get her 10 days in. I can honestly say that I am now getting bored with Level 1 but I am scared about doing the new push-up thing in Level 2. I previewed the next level.and tried doing one of those push-up exercises and it immediately aggravated my tennis elbow issue. It worries me to not be able to do it.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 .....still tough but getting through it. Happy that I have managed to wake up early to get it done before work :-)
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Today was day 3 of level one for me... and it felt harder than day one! Hopefully tomorrow will be better...
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I sooooo did not want to get up this morning....but I did. With that being said Level 2 day 5 is in the bag! (at least I think it's day 5...could be 6) Needless to say I really wanted to KILL Jillian this morning....she is secretly trying to kill me!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Today was day 8 for me. I think I felt about as exhausted as I did on days 1 and 2, BUT it was because I am finally to a place where I can give it more. I really gave it a lot today and pushed harder on just about everything.....the crazy thing...I STILL can not get through the first cardio set without stopping. I don't get it!

I can't believe how much better I can do the bicycle crunches now than just 8 days ago. It's amazing.

I am getting a bit bored of it too as some one else said, but I really fear level 2! I haven't looked at it, I will just deal with it when I get there, but I am nervous!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    Today was day 3 of level one for me... and it felt harder than day one! Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

Day 3 was HARD for me too, day four was definitely better. I hope it is for you too! Keep going, it does get better!
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 7 done!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've never been more excited for cardio day in my life!

Day 6 was HARD yesterday, My muscles are looking forward to a small break from being tortured with weights and push-ups.

Although, my body knows what I have planned for it instead, it isn't terribly excited.
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Somebody make me do it !
  • blasian603
    blasian603 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete! I never look forward to doing 30DS but I ALWAYS feel better after I do. I'm still on level 1. I will move up to level 2 on Day 11 (10 days for each level). I am still getting in a good workout but probably because I'm using 10lb weights and they are kicking my *kitten*!!

Tonight I'm taking Body Pump at the gym (more weightlifting!! :noway: ) Looking forward to that, though! I LOVE Body Pump!! :bigsmile:

Good job to everyone committed to doing 30DS and getting this far!! You are AWESOME!!

Day 7 down, 23 to go!!
  • reefvixen149
    reefvixen149 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My back is absolutely killing me from carrying around my colicky baby for hours at a time. For some reason the cardio really aggravates the sore muscles in my back so I'm started subbing in other exercises in place of the jumping jacks. I figure it's better than skipping the whole workout!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    My back is absolutely killing me from carrying around my colicky baby for hours at a time. For some reason the cardio really aggravates the sore muscles in my back so I'm started subbing in other exercises in place of the jumping jacks. I figure it's better than skipping the whole workout!

The cardio is bothering my back too. :( What are you doing instead?
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Somebody make me do it !

It's ONLY 20 minutes out of your 24 hour day! YOU CAN DO IT!!! You know how much better you'll feel! Let all of us know when you're done:happy:
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great butt kick from Jillian this morning. Day 7 DONE! Have to do my cardio later on today as my physiotherapist awaits me (oh yay).

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Somebody make me do it !

No phoning it in!!!!!! Get it done, you'll be glad when you do. :smile:
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done ; )
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Meh. I did 20 mins plyo cardio and 20 mins of p90x along with ab ripper x.

Just fancied a change... But I wish I had just done jillian instead. I thought my body might respond to some different things. :(

My plan is to do level 1 and 2 tomorrow as 1 workout. I thought I had had enough of jillian. Feel like a bit of a quitter now !
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Somebody make me do it !

C'mon! Get at it. If the rest of us can't cut 30 minutes out of our day to do this, so can you! You will feel and look so much better for putting in this effort! Now...get at it!
  • reefvixen149
    reefvixen149 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

The cardio is bothering my back too. :( What are you doing instead?

Usually just extra ab workouts because I can handle them very easily. The butt kicks aren't as bad as the jumping jacks so I try to do those if I can but sometimes those aggravate my back also.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Finished day 10 of Level 1. We'll see how level 2 goes tomorrow. :noway: :laugh: :sad: