Weight Loss Updates

Options
bioheil
bioheil Posts: 72 Member
So one week in I lost 2 lbs! That put me right on track!

Replies

• clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've been losing weight according to my new scale, but it is now suspiciously stuck on one number. So much so that I think it may be broken!
  • ssime1980
    ssime1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im super frustrated, my scales claim Ive put on 1.5lbs this week, but Ive been well behaved all week and been to gym 3 times. I just refuse to believe it!! haha!!

xx
  • maitreyee43
    maitreyee43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im super frustrated, my scales claim Ive put on 1.5lbs this week, but Ive been well behaved all week and been to gym 3 times. I just refuse to believe it!! haha!!

xx

Same with me!! Refuse to believe I gained 1 lb. Specially when I am doing Jillian's 30 day shred.. :(
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good, lost ten pounds since mid january when I went to do my first round of dress trying. Going to try and totally push myself this month to get some max results since i'm nearing the point where I need to order a dress!
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice work Bunni!
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started body Revolution this week and thought that would give me a good weight loss - but I haven't lost an ounce since the first day! I still want to lose 23 pounds before the wedding- anyone have any advice?
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Give it time, and make sure you're tracking allll your food. I was exercising regularly but didn't start losing weight until I started to track every bite, including the 7 cookies I ate as lunch on Monday. Sometimes it's not pretty but it helps!