March 7th

Options
2»

Replies

• anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Had a rest day yesterday so day 6 completed today (much to the amusement of my 14 year old son).
  • debbieled32
    Options
    i can do the cardio part and take no quick break
    same with the strenght part of it all
    all and all that jillian micheals know her stuff
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 6 complete!!! I think my stamina is increasing some, but I really wish I could increase my push-ups! Upper body strength has always been my weak point and so far, I can only do 15 the first set and 10 the second. I use 3lbs for the squat and press, 6lbs for the dumbell rows, 5lbs for the lunges with curls, 8lbs for the chest-fly and 2lbs for the side lunge and shoulder raise. I'd like to increase a pound on each, but I think I'd end up hurting myself.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done.

I think I might move to L2 tomorrow....getting bore with level 1, and have seen much improvement in my strength and stamina :)

Happy shredding!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Just finished day seven. I went back to work last night after a two week break and there was no way I could do it this morning before I went to bed. I wasn't feeling like doing it just now, but I sucked it up. I think trying to make myself report in here every day is a big factor. I'm still trying to decide if I go straight into level two or take a day off. Also a little worried because I'm working Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and I'm going to have a hard time talking myself into doing it Saturday and Sunday mornings when I get home. I know there's no way in hell I'm doing it when I get up and start getting ready for work.

Good job all!
  • yvfitness1
    yvfitness1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm reading that day 3 is very tough. Just completed day 2 today and I'm feeling quite okay. I am noticing however that I'm a bit sore, which I wasn't yesterday or this morning. I'm scared for tomorrow, haha.

PS during the workout I want to punch Jillian in the face. I've even cursed at her. But afterwards I'm grateful that's she's helping me move my butt and get into shape.
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 6 is done! And was my fourth before work workout! I took a lunchtime yoga class yesterday, and it really helped undo the soreness. It was deep stretching (iyengar). I feel good, and I am pretty sure my jeans are already looser!
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I'm making progress at all....I'm actually GAINING weight!
    I'm determined to not be tied to the scale, so I keep plugging. Sure hope so etching is changing!

I will measure on day 10.... :)
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Off to do L1D5....ugghhh should have done it earlier!!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This always happens to me when I start a new exercise program. I'm guessing you 'gained' a couple of pounds? It's apparently to do with muscles retaining water to repair themselves and in a couple of weeks it should ease off. So I would definitely measure as well as weigh to give yourself a boost. :smile:
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 7 of the 30DS was by far my best: With the exception of slacking a bit on the push-ups, today I've been able to follow all the exercises without stopping or decreasing the number of repetitions for the first time!