What diapers do you use?

Options
2»

Replies

• KariAnn_09
    Options
    We used Pampers for the first 2-3 months and had the occasional leak. We switched to Meijer brand thinking it would be awful, but gave it a shot to save some money. They are fabulous! We haven't had a single leak since using them- even overnight. I'm sure it depends on individual baby shape, etc, but these were an incredible find for us. No wetness indicator though. I've also heard of some people having luck with Target brand.
  • LindsayLo79
    LindsayLo79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We use huggies or kirkland brand whatever has a coupon at Costco. I prefer the huggie wipes but the kirkland wipes are not that bad either. We typically do not have a probably with either brand. Has anyone tried the overnight diapers, I think they start at size 3? I may pick up a pack and see how well they do overnight. :)
  • kenlwal
    kenlwal Posts: 13
    Options
    We started out with Pampers Swaddlers and loved them. Tried Huggies but they didn't work out so well for us. She would leak out of the diaper at night. We are now in size 2 (about to move up to 3s) and I'm thinking about switching to Luvs. We recently tried them and they worked just as well as Pampers and are cheaper!
    5302337.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • chelleangel78
    Options
    We've been die hard loyal Pamper Swaddler fans for the past 6 months but I just picked up a small pack of the Target Up N Up's to give them a shot to save some money. We LOVE their wipes at 13 bucks a case so I figured we'd give it a shot.
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    We use huggies or kirkland brand whatever has a coupon at Costco. I prefer the huggie wipes but the kirkland wipes are not that bad either. We typically do not have a probably with either brand. Has anyone tried the overnight diapers, I think they start at size 3? I may pick up a pack and see how well they do overnight. :)

@ProudNavyWife- we just started using the Huggies Overnites cuz LO was leaking through the regular ones when he slept through the night. I was doing laundry all the time cuz of the soiled sleepers and crib bedding. But since using the overnites- NO LEAKS! These diapers can hold ALOT. Huggies was the only overnites that had a size 3 when I went to Target so that's what I bought. No complaints here!
  • College_Mamaof2
    College_Mamaof2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We use cloth because they contain poop better and save money! I like the Fuzzibunz pochet diapers, Bumgenius Freetime diaper, and Best Bottoms. If you really want to save money you can use prefolds tri-folded inside of a cover.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been using Pampers Swaddlers on our newborn son (he's in Newborn size now but moving to Size 1 shortly). Problem is the price. They are so expensive, and we go through about 10 per day.

I was wondering if there are some good cost-effective alternatives out there that are worth a try. We got a pack of Parent's Choice newborn size. They didn't leak even with ginormo-poops, but they didn't quite fit as well as Pampers and didn't have a wetness indicator either, which was a really nice feature to Pampers.

We use the Parents Choice.
  • Mariannek1102
    Mariannek1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are using Pampers and still in newborn. We have a whole box of Huggies newborn from our baby shower that we hate. Huggies resulted in to many wardrobe changes lol! We subscribed to amazon mom to get 20% off.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    We have been using BumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers. They are adjustable size so once you buy a bunch, you are set for life! We have 21 total and do laundry every other day (unless the poo smell is just that harsh!). I highly recommend cloth diapering and "splurging" for the BumGenius rather than some weird ones that require, y'know, effort.

Also, All Free & Clear is cheap and awesome detergent!
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We use the Huggies brand. We've been meaning to try the Costco brand but my parents keep us well stocked with Huggies so we've not needed to buy diapers but once and we still bought a huge box of Huggies.