So who did you marry in Skyrim?

Options
13»

Replies

• SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I married Aela the huntress(I play as a male redguard in elder scrolls games). There was a lovely glitch that ruined the wedding repeatedly. Apparently, the game thought that some ork dude I had already killed should be attending the wedding. So his corpse was there, and when all of the other guests arrived, they freaked out and left, including Aela. The solution? Drag the body off into a corner.

Hahah..that's tickled me :laugh:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I love Lydia! Keeping her alive is a game within the game!

I feel the same! I'm forever reloading a level because poor Lydia bit it. :cry:

And I am loving this thread! I just started wearing the amulet today, and can't even begin to imagine who I will end up choosing.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    DERKEETHUS. Always. Invincible reptile man.
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Lydia foreverrrrr! Haha, I wanted to marry her back when it was glitched. Sad days...
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I haven't met anybody I liked enough to marry yet!
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I married Aela the Huntress in one game, and Aranea (from Azura's Shrine) in another game. Giggity.
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I married Vilkas. The accent grows on you.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I married Ysolda... My character's a Nord, she's a Nord... perfect fit.

Fell in 'love' the first time I met her in Whiterun :)
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Vilkas! :flowerforyou:

But then after living together, his voice changed from badass nord to a sickening pillow talk tone :sick:

I wish Brynjolf was an option. I loved when he called me "lass"...but now has more important things to do... :brokenheart:

OMG Love Brynjolf and the way he talks. Totally would have married him if it was an option. I ended up going with Sorex Vinius. I dunno, something about him was just working for me that day. LOL
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Vilkas! :flowerforyou:

But then after living together, his voice changed from badass nord to a sickening pillow talk tone :sick:

I wish Brynjolf was an option. I loved when he called me "lass"...but now has more important things to do... :brokenheart:

This exactly!