Future Hot mommas weekly Weigh-in and recap. W/E Feb 24th!

Options
daniat
daniat Posts: 123 Member
Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a good week! I figured it might help us all to check in once per week to share how things went. I know some of you have been at it for a while and have had fantastic losses. Some of us are newbies and just getting acclimated. Whatever your status lets share the end result of out week.

1: How much are you trying to lose?
2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches)
3. Biggest temptation
4. Biggest wins

Replies

• daniat
    Options
    I'll go first, to hopefully get things rolling. I was sick most of the week. I made a massive pot of chicken ginger soup and ate it for a good portion of the week,

All in all a decent week.

1: How much are you trying to lose? 68 lbs
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) 5lbs
    3. Biggest temptation this week- Fruits- I had a real taste for tang. I think because of my cold. I sadly gave in last night and had a pear . It promptly stalled my loss :-(

4. Biggest wins: I did not give in to pizza despite smelling it as my husband and daughter had pizza night.

All in all a good week. I still feel resolved despite eating the pear. I resisted the voice telling me to have another since I'd already blown it!

How'd everyone else do?
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    1: How much are you trying to lose? 48ish pounds
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) about a pound
    3. Biggest temptation CUPCAKES!
    4. Biggest wins Only eating one of the aforementioned cupcakes.

I know it's not an excuse, but when it's that TOM, I tend to crave something sweet. Went to a party and OMG the cupcakes looked SO good.
    I brought 2 home, and thankfully, only ate one :)
  • daniat
    Options
    Haha! I totally feel you on the cupcakes. I took my daughter to a party last week and not only did the have very scrumptious looking cupcakes the host kept insisting that I have one. Thank goodness it was my first week so motivation was still high.

Good for you for only eating one and congrats on the weight loss!
  • Thyme4change
    Thyme4change Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1: How much are you trying to lose?....25, 6 is gone!
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) ...2lb in 2weeks
    3. Biggest temptation ...this week? Sons birthday Last week, sick at home
    4. Biggest wins...got in some exercise. Stayed in moderate ketosis. My butt is firming. See some body changes. More energy.

Wow! Thanks for the post! I was feeling like Eeyore about my weight loss. Thanks for #4, it is all about the successes and each is equally important, I know this! I know the scale is only a tool, but when I start wanting more and don't want to make more changes then I become the victim of my own choices. I really don't care I 'only' lost two lb, the fact that I lost is wonderful..but all my other 'wins' are just as important if not even more so...

Hitting my reset button and on my way to another successful week...still not quite feeling it, but after a shower, hair and make up I will be fully charged up for the week :D
  • daniat
    Options
    1: How much are you trying to lose?....25, 6 is gone!
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) ...2lb in 2weeks
    3. Biggest temptation ...this week? Sons birthday Last week, sick at home
    4. Biggest wins...got in some exercise. Stayed in moderate ketosis. My butt is firming. See some body changes. More energy.

Wow! Thanks for the post! I was feeling like Eeyore about my weight loss. Thanks for #4, it is all about the successes and each is equally important, I know this! I know the scale is only a tool, but when I start wanting more and don't want to make more changes then I become the victim of my own choices. I really don't care I 'only' lost two lb, the fact that I lost is wonderful..but all my other 'wins' are just as important if not even more so...

Hitting my reset button and on my way to another successful week...still not quite feeling it, but after a shower, hair and make up I will be fully charged up for the week :D

Congratulations on getting in some exercise and the weight loss! I love your enthusiasm!
  • Thyme4change
    Thyme4change Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1: How much are you trying to lose? Lost 7 of 25 lb.
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) 0.8
    3. Biggest temptation I had was skipping lunch and then making Mac n ch for son
    4. Biggest wins - getting fitter, ex'ing more days, feeling great after the gym :)
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1: How much are you trying to lose? I decided this morning, I want to lose 71 (more) pounds
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) 2.2 pounds
    3. Biggest temptation Crescent Rolls I made for my girls. I actually had it in my mouth ready to bite it! I changed my mind at the last second! ha!
    4. Biggest wins Buying a jogging stroller for my little one. I'm going to start C25K!
  • daniat
    Options
    Nice week guys! Thyme4change great job saying no to mac and cheese while hungry!

DC729 I so can relate to the crescent roll story. I actually chewed a chocolate chip cookie and stopped myself mid-chew and spat it out! LOL!!
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    Nice job. My biggest temptation is chocolate. Looks like you are winning the fight. I'm encouraged.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello! Just filling these questions out, trying to get myself out there in the Low Carb community and looking for new friends. ;)

1: How much are you trying to lose? Total 120.4 at the moment(maybe more) I've lost 27 so far :)
    2: How much lost this week? (Lbs or inches) Since I haven't weighed in this week(I weigh-in Fridays) I lost 3 lbs last week :)
    3. Biggest temptation: Pizza, Pasta, Pizza, Breadsticks, Pizza, Cookies, Pizza, Cake, oh and did I mention Pizza?
    4. Biggest wins: Not eating pizza for the first time when my entire household did. I felt so in control of myself and kept telling myself that I COULD do this :)