What's new????

Options
oceanity
oceanity Posts: 182 Member
I thought about just leaving this group quietly....that is being honest. I do well on my own, my mfp peeps who I met after IDOB are my mainstay of support and I have basically dropped out of the IDOB circuit. I miss the "good ole days" when I first joined there, but it (and I) have changed.

Twin Tracy....how is it going???

Danielle.....how are you feeling with your work/lack thereof? Are you taking the time for you to workout and feel your best?

Diane...I saw a FB post about some great progress!!! Good going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the others I know I am missing......what changes have you seen in the last two months? Are you pushing yourself? What is on the horizon for March?????? Wishing all of you the best in life's journey as always!!!

Replies

• AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just got here and saw how "dead" it is... I hope everyone is doing well on their journey!! :) I agree, it's hard to keep up with multiple boards, etc. I was glad to see the IDOB ladies on Facebook and here.... :)
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    And there is a different season for boards I have found.......ttc and fitness, and when you pass those different milestones and are in the next step, it makes sense of why people wander out!!

Plus, it is March!! lol, the desire for fitness and health can begin in January, but it takes 11 more months to make changes!!! Glad to see you here Alissa!!!
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Plus you can practically do everything on Facebook these days. You are SO right on the health and fitness... it's a year round, life-long journey and it's a one you've got to be willing and ready to make a change in your life. Took me a while to figure that out but once I did, it's been very rewarding. Good stuff!