Need more slim in 6 Friends :)

Options
I am on my 3rd ay and loving it. I would like to have more positive motivating friends that are using SLIM IN 6. feel free to add me. I am also new to MFP. I look forward to the days to come :)

Replies

• onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sent you a request. i finished the first 4 weeks and then i started walking 3 miles a night with my husband. i don't want to overdo it and do both or i'll quit altogether...and i don't want to do that. haven't decided if i'll finish.
  • YvetteCherryBlossom
    Options
    Hello, I just started Ramp it up today! I kicked my behind! But I loved it! Looking forward to tomorrow! I tried doing INSANITY before Slim in 6, but I could only finish the 1st month! So, I'm hoping that Slim in 6 will "slim me down"! I've been doing great so far, I love that it doesn't have any jumping involved like in INSANITY! I'm to big for that right now! Anyway good luck on your journey! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • drtj9khh
    drtj9khh Posts: 7
    Options
    I would keep getting bad cramps from insanity and after cpl days my left knee would feel funny, did stretches for it but never worked. So I decided to try something with less impact to my knees and SLIM IN 6 is perfect for me :D I'm hoping it works to. Right now I am still getting used to eating five times a day so don't really know when to work out.
    working on my times right now for meals, snacks, how much calories for each, making snacks less than the meals but still enough for my daily calorie intake, and when to work out. I'm thinking to try end of the day for me to do Start It Up :) around 8pm, wait 2hours after dinner.
  • YvetteCherryBlossom
    Options
    Yes, the eating 5 times a day can get a lil tricky, but if u stick with it you'll get use to it. At first it bothered me to be eating so much (that's what I felt like) but I did notice I didn't get headaches from adjusting my calories so low, and I wasn't as irritable either! Which is a good thing I get HANGRY when I don't get enough food. :) Now I'm use to eating 5 times a day so now my new goal is to eat "cleaner"! I really want this to stick with me, I don't want to think about it being a " diet"! Any way message me ill be here!