Day 8 - Rest Day

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
IDK about everyone else but my legs and butt feels tighter and firmer or it could be all in my head lol.

TGIF & Rest Day.... How coincidental. :laugh:

Replies

• flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about yesterdays squats!! But, I did have a super intense Step class last night, so I am going to do the 80 squats today instead to keep me on schedule!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    IDK about everyone else but my legs and butt feels tighter and firmer or it could be all in my head lol.

I feel the same way! I think it is working, but then again, it could be all in my head! I love this challenge though! It is really helping me focus on something!
  • elenipdx
    elenipdx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I walked past the mirror in the ladies' room at work and went, "Hey, my butt is higher!" It probably isn't really, but I've convinced myself that it is!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Turbo Fire and I'm on week 10. Yesterday I had to do a 25 min HIIT workout that included more than 40 jump squats, in addition to the curtsy/leg lifts done for this challenge. My bum is ready for a rest day.

Edit: I just saw a MFP daily challenge to do 100 pushups, which a super challenge to also do 100 squats and crunches. To rest or not to rest, that is the question.
  • mbowers1983
    mbowers1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah for a rest day! My thighs are on fire! Still have my regular routine to do though!
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    i'm convinced mine is changing too my husband was rolling last night when i had him take a picture of my but he was like was is purpose he doesnt get it...
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    Day 8 - Rest Day.
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hope you are enjoying your rest day! I have my 100 squats to do this evening...
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    So I had a rest day yesterday, but I did 80 curtesy squats today...hope I'm still part of the club!
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is going to hurt :sad:
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options

If I did those curtsy rear leg squats everyday...Oh man, I think I'd whip my butt into shape in no time! Haha
  • aeouellette
    Options
    Haha I thought this morning that my legs/butt could feel it enough that today MUST be a rest day but hadn't had time to check. Woohoo!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    YES! I've sorta been feeling like my bum is a bit firmer.

I have been LOVING this challenge!!! (and hating it at the same time :laugh: )

I never did take "before" pictures before we started, but I was trying to take some a couple days ago and my husband was like, "what on earth are you doing?"

When I told him he thought I was off my rocker LOL Tried to tell him I'm workin on giving him something to grab! Hehehehe!

I know there will be a difference, I can feel a difference. I know we are only 1 week into this, but I'm really into it, maybe have to keep it going into April!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awww I only just saw the group invite!
    It didn't come up on my phone
    Did dome of the other days but will join back in from tomorrow's squats!!