Pre-professional/Profesional school (MD/DO/Vet/Law)

Options
cathmaow
cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
Looking for motivational buddies! I'm in the process of studying for my MCAT for med school and all I do is sit for hours studying and nibbling on food! I'm trying to get into a routine of gym in the morning and study at least 5 hours within a day. I want to be fit and fun marathons, ride bike frequently, and why not a tough mudder in the future?! Add me or discuss what field you're in 8-B

Replies

• sweetcaroline8
    sweetcaroline8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also pre-med, taking the MCAT in May. Same issue! So much studying and nibbling...
  • bassejm0
    bassejm0 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I've recently been accepted to med school, so I have definitely done the constant studying/eating thing! I'd love to have some more friends especially those who are in the same boat!
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hey there ;) first year of med school for me, spending most of the day sitting and no time for sports whatsoever! feel free to add me, always looking for support!
  • ashleyxxxo
    ashleyxxxo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I just got accepted into optometry school, not premed but I still getting a Biochemistry degree and had entrance exam (OAT)
    I know what stress and snacking does to your body haha. I definitely would love to have friends that will be going to professional schools around the same time I am!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Best of luck all those taking the MCAT!

edit: just realized this was from a while ago - well still hope it went fantastic!!
  • QuitoBandito
    QuitoBandito Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm in my second to last year of vet school! It's nice to know there are others in stressful degrees! Send me a friend request if you'd like some mutual motivation!
  • brunnerlc12
    brunnerlc12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    3rd year law for me! :)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    3rd year law for me! :)

almost there! congrats
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Humanities/prelaw emph/Spanish minor over here!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm pre-vat, 2 years till application.
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a vet student. 8 Hours in a lecture chair certainly doesn't help the whole fitness motivation thing...
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    rumijs wrote: »
    I'm a vet student. 8 Hours in a lecture chair certainly doesn't help the whole fitness motivation thing...

3 hours of nightclass at JC is bad enough. Where do you go?
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I hate the 8 hour lectures too....hard to focus after a while.....I am going for a masters in counseling and studying for my licensing test that i will take in April....in 2016 fall term i will be starting on my Ph D
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    rumijs wrote: »

3 hours of nightclass at JC is bad enough. Where do you go?
    Michigan State

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    [/quote] Michigan State [/quote]
    my internship is in lansing...counseling veterans

• hotlittlebod
    hotlittlebod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm premed at towson university