I reset my streak. :)

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
I felt like mentally I should start my streak from my tdee reset date. So my streak just went from 335 days to 35. I already feel better about it. Sure I started the journey a year ago but I really only dialed in my goal last month.

Sometimes we need a hard reset. :)

Replies

• StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I would just like to say WELL DONE for this.

This is awesome.

This seems like such a small thing, but sometimes I swear I log on here just to keep the streak going. I really wish MFP tracked the days where you entered a complete diary rather than the number of days logged in.

Also, I remember you from posting a long time ago (I guess I don't hang around the forums that much anymore) and you look amazing in your profile pic. Congratulations on all your success.
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I reset my ticker ths year for my 2013 goal. Said goodbye to 25kg lost and gave my self a 5kg goal. It actually felt good.
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options

I really wish MFP tracked the days where you entered a complete diary rather than the number of days logged in.

Me too! I log into MFP from my iPhone 99% of the time and even on the days I don't log, I'm in the app 20x reading my friends update. I think it would be harder to lose my streak than it would be to keep it going. LOL
  • Fitty3112
    Options
    How do u reset your streak? I would like to start fresh again and searched the web and faq section for the last hour but the obly i formation I found is how to contact mfp in case u missed some days.

I would like to start with day one today since I reached my first goal this morning.

Thx in advance for any help u can give.