a question for the boys...

Options
I'd like to know whether you would be put off dating someone if you knew how many people they'd slept with.

And if so, how many is too many?

Replies

• Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't care so long as the goal is that I'm the only one she'll be sleeping with moving forward. Why should I care how many people she's slept with before me? It seems irrelevant.
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Naturally it's going to depend on the guy, but for me it's not that big a deal. I would interpret a bigger number as she simply is in tune with her sexuality and likes having sex. And since I like having sex, that would seem to be a non-issue. The number itself isn't as important as the details behind it, such as was any of it risky or unprotected sex, was she ever unfaithful, how long ago the last addition was, that sort of thing.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    It does depend on the guy. For me, it's not really a certain number or at least as long as it's not like it was a new person each week for the last 5 years. I understand college and how it can be for people.
    What I worry about is if it's something that may keep that person from straying and cheat.
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    i wish my real life was so dramatic , i could have written a story n sold it to korean movie makers
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is like a magic number that is bad. Ill say this, if I know a girl is taking home a couple random guys a week I stay away. One for safety concerns. Two I am not a casual sex kinda guy so it is not a quality I usually look for in a girl. I don't judge though, a couple of my close female friends...enjoy themselves :)
  • jamieralph
    jamieralph Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nope, as long as I like her I don't care.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's only too many if 1 of 3 things happen:
    - caused too many bad break-ups, which caused said person to have emotional issues
    - contracted a disease
    - permanent stretching
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't care so long as the goal is that I'm the only one she'll be sleeping with moving forward. Why should I care how many people she's slept with before me? It seems irrelevant.

Smart guy. Not like the past can be changed anyway. lol
  • Amazing1985RSD
    Options
    I think if a guy cared about this it's because he's insecure. Same principle if he gets jealous or clingy.

One thing I am put off by is a girl asking a question like this. :P
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No such thing as too many, the way i see it she may be able to teach me a thing or two ;)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    1. Never share numbers. You'll both think about it far too much and all you need to think about is each other.

2. Never date "boys". You're woman, date a man.... :wink:
    ETA - Or a woman...you know what I mean...
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    triple digits may be a deal-breaker
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No,I don`t care her number and would not want one that cared about mine.
  • MZmuda
    MZmuda Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm reminded of a scene from Clerks...

(WARNING: Video contains crude language. NSFW.)

http://youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg

- Z
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Naturally it's going to depend on the guy, but for me it's not that big a deal. I would interpret a bigger number as she simply is in tune with her sexuality and likes having sex. And since I like having sex, that would seem to be a non-issue. The number itself isn't as important as the details behind it, such as was any of it risky or unprotected sex, was she ever unfaithful, how long ago the last addition was, that sort of thing.

I agree..numbers don't matter as much as circumstances.. protected and tested and you're good to go!