Seeking motivated vegan friends!

Options
crow_mama
crow_mama Posts: 3 Member
Im a 30 year old vegan mama.
Have an 8 month old baby and am trying to get my pre baby body back.
Wanting to find some more friends, who preferably log daily, to help motivate me and inspire me with your food and exercise logs!

Others mamas especially welcome, but anyone who wants a cheerleader and fellow animal lover in their corner, friend me!

Replies

• Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log pretty much every day, and I work out 3-5 times a week. I'm super motivated to lose another 10-15 pounds and get a ripped mid section this summer. I share recipes sometimes, too!
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad, but I'm a long time vegan. I'll add you.
  • crow_mama
    crow_mama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dad's welcome too, haha, thanks for the add!
  • tomatini
    tomatini Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm still trying to get more motivated about exercise myself, but I'm very consistent with my food logs and make lots of homemade goodies. :)
  • acciomuscles
    acciomuscles Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a new vegan but am motivated and active! Feel free to add me :)
  • vegandave
    vegandave Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a dad too. I'll add you.
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i am vegan, log and post daily, workout a few times a week :) add me
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and mostly gf! feel free to add me and check out my recipe blog at teenyteacakes.tumblr.com xx
  • theundead
    theundead Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I log in everyday and try to exercise everyday, I'm always curious on what other vegans eat too as I also want to eat healthier.
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i am not vegan, but i AM a vegan ENTHUSIAST!
    meaning i'm not strickt and i eat vegan 85% of the time and i order vegan when i'm at a restaurant whenever possible and i hope to be truly vegan someday soon...
  • Jacqsie
    Jacqsie Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm a vegan too and trying to go completely wheat free :D Add me, I log daily, exercise and like to create my own recipes!
  • mkw122680
    mkw122680 Posts: 33
    Options
    I log on every day and log my food daily. Feel free to add me. I've only been vegan for a little over a month and I would love some support!
  • TwiistedTwiin
    TwiistedTwiin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Newly vegan here. Vegetarian for several years. ( they say vegans are vegetarians who have grown up). No offence to anyone, its just a saying :flowerforyou:
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    vegan since new years :)
    add me!
  • veganlisa
    veganlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You (and others too) are welcome to add me. I'm vegan and log in daily & exercise too. I'm a momma like you... but my daughter's all grown up! I'm still working on the post baby body though!
  • Meechity
    Meechity Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a wannabe vegan. I used to be 100% but now when I binge I eat cheese products. Embarrassing.

If you'd like you (all) can add me. I'm meticulous with tracking my OWN foods now (used to track sporadically for others), 34, novice runner hoping to lose 10 fat pounds and get fit through running, clean vegan eating, and eliminating overeating episodes with proper nutrition.

:)
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Heyo,

Anyone here can feel free to add me if you'd like. I try to eat healthily as much as possible and log about the same. Although when I'm sick (as I have been for almost a week) that goes right out the window, logging I mean. But generally I'm pretty good.

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me... i'm vegan, well most of the time. i strive for local, whole foods. i log in every day and love being supportive.
  • superbeacon
    Options
    Anyone may add me, as well!

I am newly vegan (started about two months ago), and mostly raw at that. I have five kids (!), and have gained about 20 lbs since I quit roller derby last year :( I live in rural Ohio, and there aren't many vegans here. So far I have had nothing but positive results in regard to my skin and energy level, but the weight is not coming off. I do run four miles two/three times a week (it is difficult to get any free time, needless to say).

Let's encourage one another, mamas!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm really new at this!
    I am not 100% vegan yet, I am slowly transitioning into 100% veganism.
    I don't eat eggs or meat, but I do drink milk.
    :)