Hiya fellow Brits! Found you at last!!!

2»

Replies

• Hello from sunny, warm....arrrghh who am I kidding rainy, cold, windy north Wales!!

Feel free to add everyone!!
  • So good to have a place to come and moan about the weather yay :bigsmile: but utterly amazingly the sun is out :love: :love: :love:

Also nice to be with peeps who understand what you're going on about/being sarcastic and not having offence taken/knowing what marmite is :laugh:
  • Good to find the Brits on here! I'm new to this, only been doing it for a few days so add me if you want :)
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    we have had sun shinning up here in south yorkshire
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Essex girl here!! So jokes about paddling through puddles in white stilettos could easily be added.... ;) Feel free to add me fellow UK residents; I can gripe and snark and provide self-deprecating sarcasm for many, many people. Oh, and I might be supportive as well!
    xx
  • snowwolf64
    snowwolf64 Posts: 6 Member
    First post, so be gentle! I'm from the Highlands and glad to have found Team UK. Still trying to find my way round and getting confused by clean/paleo, TDEE/BMR and other technical stuff. I'm also finding the database a bit confusing at times with the wide range of calorie values for some foods.

Weather here was -10c this morning, but gloriously sunny.
  • Hi, been snowing flurries on and off here in Kent today! have stayed indoors just had wisdom tooth out yesterday and feeling rough! at least I havent eaten much!
  • - 10 :noway: had snow in hampshire today but no sun - utterly thankful that it is dry tho, walking twice per day is soooo lovely when it's dry and i'm not having to swill through tons of the mud ggaaahhh
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 301 Member
    Hi from bonnie Berkshire ;o)

In case you were wondering it's bloomin' freezing here!
  • crowesnest16
    crowesnest16 Posts: 58 Member
    Sun shining in Dumfries, Scotland today..... let's see how long it lasts!! Need lighter nights and warmer weather to get out after work!
  • hellooooooooooooo!!

from lowestoft :D
  • welshgirl53
    welshgirl53 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi from Manchester - joined a few years ago, but mainly used WW forums. Given up on that now.

Have joined a few groups on here.

Typical miserable weather here today, but last week was great. Roll on summer - or what passes for summer in this country!
  • theoblivion1968
    theoblivion1968 Posts: 9 Member
    hi....ohsorryabouthespacebarneedtodigthejacobsout
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Hiya H, Welcome :flowerforyou: Friends request sent :smile:
  • Greg9965
    Greg9965 Posts: 16
    Feel free to add here too! MFP has been great so far :)
  • Still got no friends on here ! Is it something I said ? Lol . Any uk people please feel free to ad me . Am from the Isle of Wight .