Just wish this cough would go so I can kick JM's Butt

Options
GonnaBFit2510
GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
So I'm on day 16 in total but day 7 of level 2 and I have been battling a cough for the best part of two weeks now it pretty much started after a few days of starting the 30DS and I feel it is really affecting my ability to do the routine to my best capability, I don't want to stop as I just want to make it through till the end but I'm thinking is there much point when I'm having to take so many breathers due to having a coughing fit. It started as a dry cough but now it is a real deep chesty cough so I think it is working it's way through my system. Do you guys think I should carry on or stop for now till it completely gone and then give it another go in a week or so so I can kick jillians butt good and proper ;0)

Replies

• pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon. You just have to listen to your body and decide what you need to do. Maybe it's time to go to the dr and make sure that it is not something like bronchitis? You might need some medication.
  • StarrySky23
    StarrySky23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a bad cold/cough for three weeks and took a few days off intermittently to recover, i.e. I'd do 30DS for 2-3 days, take a break for 2-3 days, etc. The rest days really helped me both feel better and work out harder. When I was working out sick without rest days, I felt more winded and almost like the workout was a waste because I couldn't put in my best effort. If you feel like you need to do something on the rest days, try some light running/cardio, which is supposed to help flush out some of the bad toxins while you're sick.

L3, Day 6!