Spread Sheet Entry Information

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello,
We have 40+ new participants this month so I just thought I would write a little blurb about the spreadsheet.

- The spreadsheet is a Google Document and you need a Google Account to open it and I must give you access.
- It is for the entire month.
- If you participated last month, you will find the spreadsheet already posted on Google Docs.
- If you are new to the group and have not received your spreadsheet yet, please let me know.
- The spreadsheet contains many formulas that automatically calculate figures, so please do not change them.
- The boxes that you need to make entries in are the red boxes for your weight entry and the grey boxes if you want to discuss how your week has been.
- I would like all weight entries in on Friday. I will send out a reminder email Saturday morning if your box is still red.
- Final calculations will be done Monday morning and winners posted in a new topic in the group forum.
- If you know that you are going to be away or not able to get access to the spreadsheet, just send me a quick message with your weight and I will enter it for you.
- If your weight boxes remain red for two consecutive weeks, I will remove you from the challenge.
- If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to better the spreadsheet or the challenge please let me know.

- Good Luck and Have Fun

Replies