Today I'm struggling

Options
vatblack
vatblack Posts: 221 Member
So, I'm checking in here to make a commitment to log my food even if it hurts.

:)

Replies

• Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    <3
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Sundays are bad days for me as well. So much time alone. Is there an online meeting or phone meeting you can attend if you can't get there in person?
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So, I'm checking in here to make a commitment to log my food even if it hurts.

:)

Good for you. May some of the acceptance ease the oww.
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Options
    Really super hard day. Not abstinent, and that hurts. A lot of anger up today, combined with working an event, feeling really uncomfortable there, frustrated, couldn't get on here to check in and that has been a saving grace for me. Brought the OA 12 & 12, read it some, but it was too busy at times and to many people milling about.

But, today is a new day. I logged my food, I'm gong to bed and reading. I have no control, but I do not like Springing Forward. I prefer it when we get to Fall Back.
    :flowerforyou:
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. Hang in there (((Hugs))) I hope that you're having a better day. Yeah, springing forward isn't fun!
  • sheldonbe
    sheldonbe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ptown I can empathize. Friday was not such a great day at work, and the end result was I was quite stressed and depressed by the end of the day. Despite eating well during the day I crashed really bad when I arrived home and ordered pizza. And then proceeded to eat it....a lot of it...I felt horrible physically and emotionally afterwards. But as you said in your post, today is a new day. In my case I woke up the next morning and knew I was going to be back on program. Attended a fantastic meeting, went shopping and bought some new fitness equipment, worked out, wrote a lengthy journal entry about the previous night, and continued reading OA 12 and 12.

Part of the reason I was able to rebound and continue working on my recovery the morning after a bad binge, was because of the support this group has given me. You have played a significant role in that by responding to my posts and befriending me. You are one of my inspirations. You have the desire, you are working the steps and you are using the tools. Keep it up! :smile:
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Options
    Thanks Sheldon -- I feel exactly the same way!! Yesterday I did not have access to MFP and our OA group; that made a challenge for me. And, it also reminded me (as did you) to call the people I have in my cell that have cell phones and ask if I can text. We are each other's flotation devices!!! :heart: