Welcome! Insanity week 7!

Options
Hello everyone,

I am excited to join this group as I been on here for a while but started back seriously tracking food and working out since January 15th! I am now on week 7 of insanity! Lots of muscle pain but I promise it's all worth it! I have lost weight but I don't want to say just as yet how much exactly as I am doing a 30th birthday challenge! So on March 28th I will post how much weight I lost in total! Team insanity, props to you all cause I can testify to insanity being more than a big challenge!!! Would love to hear from you how your experience been this far? :-)

One love, Sha!:heart:

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Only 2 weeks to go you lucky sod. I'm only in week 2 :laugh: :laugh:
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week! Congrats to you for following through! I have been on several insanity groups and let me tell ya, they all seem to die down by the second month...
  • Mizzsuperwoman
    Options
    Lol man it was hard but worth it!!!
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!

I finally made it to Month 2 after several starts. Month 2 is a beast but not as bad as I expected. Month 1 really prepared me for it. As a matter of fact, I am about to "press play" for day 6 of month two after this post. Every day is a challenge. Some days I can bring it and others I can barely make it through the warm up.

Insanity is hard work but totally worth it. Stay with it.
  • carolvbuenoss
    Options
    Hello girl!! I started the Insanity on January, 21!!
    I finished my 7th week today (and I'll do my Fit Test 4 today).
    I'm loving this. seriously!!!!!
    Month 2 is really awesome .
    I'm not losing weight, but my body is totally different now.
    I feel pretty much toned, lean, flexible and happy!