Paleo friends!

Options
Hey folks! I'm looking to connect with some Paleo folks on MFP. I'm MFP friends with a few people but they don't eat Paleo so their diaries aren't super helpful.

I'm 27, SW is 213, CW is 208, and GW is 140. I was really good on calories when I was on the Whole30, but it's been going up since then and thus my weight isn't really dropping. Would also love some accountability in that area. Thanks!

Replies

• beth363
    beth363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm just beginning to change my eating to the Paleo way.
    It would be great to have some Paleo MFP friends! Feel free to add me!
    Beth
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, for support. I haven't been tracking lately though.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open. Welcome to the group.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
    Feel free to add me,I'm mostly Primal though. :)
  • SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am lurking in the realms of Primal/Paleo.. primal most closely resembles my way of eating but I'm not sure if my Whey protein fits with the lifestyle. I do have a cheat meal which is my buckwheat and ricotta pancakes on the weekend. Feel free to add me :)
  • mybelovedrebel
    mybelovedrebel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly Paleo, and would love to have similar minded friends! My eating is a little wobbly lately, but I am getting it, I think! I woke up craving kale chips in the middle of the night and thought "Who the hell am I?"
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Open diary. I eat 80/20 primal and low carb. My carb are at about %15 a day. Super low but I feel great. Any one feel free to add me!
  • jordanna1979
    jordanna1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me - I track 9 days out of 10 with an open diary!
  • szulbam
    szulbam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to this group, and I just recently switched to Paleo and have never felt better!
  • ronja2
    ronja2 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Open diary, daily tracking, primal :)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined the group and have been transitioning to paleo for the last two weeks. Love it!
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started eating paleo/primal a little over a month ago and am looking for like minded friends as well! Feel free to add me!
  • cmain11699
    cmain11699 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I do pretty good most of the time with eating paleo/primal.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
    Feel free to add me,I'm mostly Primal though. :)

I like the idea of Paleo, but the reality is that Primal (for me) is just much easier to follow. I also eat beans in moderation and it has not negatively affected my weight or fat loss. I just target 100g of carbs or less per day and avoid sugar, artificial sweeteners and grains.

Also, remember the 80/20 rule. It's near impossible to stick to Paleo/Primal 100%. don't kill yourself when you fall off the wagon, just jump back on and keep going.