Sunday Shred

Options
Heidi_20
Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
Day 9 complete!! That is all I am going to do for level 1....off to level 2 tomorrow morning!! Can't wait for the change! Keep it up ladies

Replies

• x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done for me ! I did it this morning before work. That is my favorite time to work out.

I started level 2 today. It was great !! So difficult. Just like starting level 1 all over again.

I feel and look different already !! Will post a side by side when I get to my laptop. Jillian sure does know how to burn fat and build muscle in 20 mins !
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I was away yesterday so missed my day 9. Hope everyone is finding it a little easier? I'm back home now, just doing a few bits and bobs and I hear Jillian calling my name so I best not keep her waiting too long eh? Else she'll be in a foul mood and make me work even harder, and I can't have that. :wink:
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    L1, day 9 complete. I took a peek at L2 and it's going to be interesting to see how I cope with some of the exercises. I may delay starting it though as I'm due to complete week 9 of C25K and I don't want to over stretch myself.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Completed day 3, Level 2 of shred and could do the moves even better than yesterday. My form may not be perfect by Jillian's standards but they aren't too bad. I picked up some protein powder to make a shake after a workout as I have some trouble getting in as much protein as I might need.
  • reefvixen149
    reefvixen149 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 went by much easier than day 1 (thank goodness). Keep it up ladies!! We are doing great!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Just done L1 D9. For the first time I did all of the first cardio set without stopping. I also managed ten proper push ups which is my best effort yet. Still not easier but felt more comfortable.

Keep going everyone, you are seriously motivating me to carry on with this!
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1. First set of push-ups (modified) slightly easier, but second set a b*****. Bicycle crunches harder today for some reason.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Finished day 10 level 1. It got easiER, but never easy. Maybe next round through I'll be able to do non modified push-ups
  • EasyKeeper8
    EasyKeeper8 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! I tried a taste of level 2 to see how hard it was going to be. Looks tough!! I tried full push ups Saturday, and did5. Today, I did all oof set one, about 20! Tomorrow, I'll try to do both sets...:)
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Had to take a rest day from 30 Day Shred today as my knee was bothering me after yesterday's workout. I did my Zumba Wii game instead. Hope to be back tomorrow.

I'm really impressed with all of you who are doing the "real" pushups. I've always been relatively weaker on upper body exercises, but hoping to just keep improving my strength with the modified pushups.
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have completed level 1! I am so excited to move onto level 2 tomorrow! I'm so glad I've been sticking with it, you ladies are very motivating, thank you! :D
  • allentown6
    Options
    Just previewed Level 2 - excited and nervous at the same time to start it tomorrow. So glad to part of such a motivating group. Thanks for keeping me on track.