Who is doing SL and still losing weight?

2»

Replies

• sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    ok so iv got it copied, entered my own details.......but how do i save them? im not sure what to do next to make it my own lol Any help greatly appreciated :) Thank you

Ha, google automatically saves the data every minute or so. If you close it, everything you entered there will still be there.

ha ha ah thanks, see, told you im rubbish with all this lol thank you
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member

I just did the spreadsheet. We'll see how it goes. I have been struggling to eat find maint.and eat just under, but I have gained over the past month so getting frustrated. A little means a lot on a small fram. Oh, and HORRORS! The spread sheet information is based on the highest of the 3 estimates, 45% BF - which is way too high. I can see too much definition for that. I would look like a marshmallow! Anything I can do to increase the accuracy? I am struggling to use the other tabs.
    [/quote]
    *facepalm* Nevermind!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member

I just did the spreadsheet. We'll see how it goes. I have been struggling to eat find maint.and eat just under, but I have gained over the past month so getting frustrated. A little means a lot on a small fram. Oh, and HORRORS! The spread sheet information is based on the highest of the 3 estimates, 45% BF - which is way too high. I can see too much definition for that. I would look like a marshmallow! Anything I can do to increase the accuracy? I am struggling to use the other tabs.
    *facepalm* Nevermind!
    [/quote]

No clue how self conscious you are, but the Eat, Train, Progress group will give you an estimate of your body fat (Sara and Patrick). There's a thread where you can post pictures, or you can PM them privately and send photos if you don't want to post them. If you're above 30%, it's harder for them to guestimate, but it might be worth a try. Personally, I just shoot for 3 points below the high estimate, and hope that the two get closer together as I lose weight. One of them is 25% and one is 43%. I KNOW I'm not 25%. That's just ridiculous...
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member

*facepalm* Nevermind!

No clue how self conscious you are, but the Eat, Train, Progress group will give you an estimate of your body fat (Sara and Patrick). There's a thread where you can post pictures, or you can PM them privately and send photos if you don't want to post them. If you're above 30%, it's harder for them to guestimate, but it might be worth a try. Personally, I just shoot for 3 points below the high estimate, and hope that the two get closer together as I lose weight. One of them is 25% and one is 43%. I KNOW I'm not 25%. That's just ridiculous...
    [/quote]
    TBH, my problem was that I was not editing OUT the original number in the yellow box where you put one of the 3 BF% it gives you. It comes with a 45% already in the box! Hence the *facepalm* :b Time to go eat. But thanks for the advice, I'll store it away.