What Kind of Belly Are You?

Options
What Kind of Belly Are You?

http://haileyshelpfulhints.blogspot.com/2012/03/tame-tum-spare-tire-or-stress-bulge.html

I read this article posted on a friend’s Facebook page and while it was intended for women I found my belly type on there and was able to reconcile my progress or lack of with one of the belly types identified in this article.

So one of the first things I tried to rid my belly was to start doing as many sit ups as I could which would only lead to more frustration. I got more serious with a gym membership and a consistent routine which had me feeling good but not really delivering on what I expected to see or not see around my waist; however, after planning my meals and staying hydrated I quickly found myself waking up in the morning without the bloated sick feeling that has plagued me for the last decade. I really believe now that getting my digestive system back on track has been a big step in some of my limited success. Two glasses of warm water with lemon in the morning was all I really needed to feel like jumping into my day and not the coffee I swore by. So I really believe that as a man I have the Stress tummy which for me was odd because I never really feel stressed but this does not mean that my body isn’t and it shows.

Replies

• notsolovely
    Options
    Hello, I copied the link and its saying it doesnt exist or been deleted....can u copy and paste the article please?
  • ChristineRNnMommy2
    ChristineRNnMommy2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see a belly like mine. After my last baby 16 months ago, I was shocked to see what I was left with. I look like I'm a different person! My belly is still so round and that doesn't even compare to the additional loose skin a me stretch marks! I've read about diastasis recti. A condition where the abdominal muscles are permanently separated resulting in a pregnant looking tummy... Forever. What do you know?
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    omg I am totally the spare tire. I just kept reading it and was like, "yep, yep, yep"

Thanks for the link, it was actually pretty insightful.
  • notsolovely
    Options
    I am on a computer and I was able to see the site, my phone was being weird lol.. well i still dont know what tummy am i, i feel like it looks like all of them.. can you guys maybe look at my pictures and help me decide please?