Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
550020_417499018324125_13733354_n.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    1000 Calorie Workout Video – Fitness Blender’s 84 Minute HIIT Cardio, Strength, & Abs

ubbubbuaaauubbuuaggaeehhaebbiiwwooouuuaaaa....:sick:
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    WOW!!!! Okay...after a little water and rest, my endorphins have kicked in and I'm ~~in love~~ with that workout. :love: It was hard, omg, was it hard! But it was do-able! There was only one "impossible move" (they obviously outsourced that move of the workout to Industrial Light & Magic for the special effects--because there is no human that can do it! hahahaha!!!). The HIIT was brutal. The strength was good. I need more variety of dumbbells to be able to really get it good, but just having 2kg & 5kg was okay. But really, the ab portion of this workout is FAN-freaking-TASTIC! Loved it!
  • sam_the_wicked
    sam_the_wicked Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    a monday works... and also a tuesday, wed, thurs, fri, sat, or sunday :)
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    a monday works... and also a tuesday, wed, thurs, fri, sat, or sunday :)

'Xactly!!
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mon - Substituted Debbie Siebers Keep It Up and did her Cardio Sculpt Express (38 min). Why? Because I like change...but this workout DVD is still very similar and really really works the upper body even harder than the 30 Day Shred, too. The lower body moves are so so...not as tough as Keep It Up. I used dumbbells (5 lbs for upper body) and resistance tubes (for upper and lower body).
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

My plans for today started with insanity - cardio power and resistance which was really hard but i pushed through and feel great now. The rest of my day includes taking the dog for a walk and zumba tonight!

Happy monday everyone!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies...Ok I went to a destination wedding last weekend and my first mini goal was to ge into this dress that is a size 8. My victory was I wore that dress to the wedding and looked pretty good. So Thanks for all your support....

So on to my next personal challenge is working up to running. I am not a runner don't like it to be honest but I know it is something that will work for me as for getting fit.

My workout will be including a walk/run especially now that it will be getting darker sooner...

keep it up
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    1000 Calorie Workout Video – Fitness Blender’s 84 Minute HIIT Cardio, Strength, & Abs

I am gonna try this.. i'm excited.. thanks
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options

You'll love it.:heart: They have another 84 minute/1000 calorie that was first and is called "Epic" in the listing but it I don't think it has the great ab workout on it.

I managed to re-arrange a few things in my plan to fit it in again this Wednesday or Friday, depending on when I can get conditions right with my lil girl, to have that much time.
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Toady was a family affair at the gym my mom and my daughter was there !! Just did some cardio on the elliptical. 1/2 hour on the Arc trainer hill intervals and 30 min on the regular elliptical weight loss setting Mom was doing her thing on the treadmill I think she got a good 45 min in thats the longest she's ever stayed on . Go Mom!!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options
    Ok I am back at it....
    25min walk/Jog..runn
    25 jumping jacks
    50 donkey kicks
    60 second wall sit
    2- 60 second Planks
    50- bicep curls using 5lb weights...
  • Hurdisnie1
    Options

You'll love it.:heart: They have another 84 minute/1000 calorie that was first and is called "Epic" in the listing but it I don't think it has the great ab workout on it.

I managed to re-arrange a few things in my plan to fit it in again this Wednesday or Friday, depending on when I can get conditions right with my lil girl, to have that much time.

I will try it by Wed. I was looking at the 22min workout to...I will report
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    OMG how did I forget to post on Mon? I was soooo proud too! Well, here's what I forgot to post:::::

11Mar: 52 min of TBL Cardio Max Levels 1,2,3 (475 cals) + 4.51 mi walked
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    OMG how did I forget to post on Mon? I was soooo proud too! Well, here's what I forgot to post:::::

11Mar: 52 min of TBL Cardio Max Levels 1,2,3 (475 cals) + 4.51 mi walked

O__O Wow! You really got on it Monday!! Way to go girl!!