Week of March 11th Challenge!

Options
lissa0040
lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to another weekly challenge!! We are continuing with a new challenge so everyone should be able to get on board.

We have a leader board!!!

Ladyshadows :flowerforyou: :smile:
Karmahealer :flowerforyou: :smile:
Roundtherink :flowerforyou: :smile:
Deanna149 :flowerforyou: :smile:

Completed last week with flying colors! Good job! EVERYONE earned the flower for trying something new-- kudos!

Don't forget to report your progress to be included in the leader board either on this board or private message me.

Let's get things moving!

This week's goal:

260 minutes of cardio or 15 miles on a treadmill, elliptical, crosstrainer, or walking/running with a pedometer.
5 days in the green (staying under in calories)
8 cups of water 5 days
2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days
For a bonus flower ** Try an exercise you've never done before or haven't done recently for one of your workouts. For example if you are a walker try a stationary bike or a Zumba class. If you love Zumba try a kickboxing or elliptical. Anything you'd like!

*** For an extra bonus -- tell us what challenged you this week OR give us a Non Scale Victory (NSV)****

If you are new jump right in! We report our results on this strain every Sunday night to be included on the leader board for the following week.

Welcome to the newbies take a minute to introduce yourself to each other.

My name is Melissa and I look forward to meeting you all! We can do this!! smile

Good Luck Everyone!

Replies

• karmahealer
    karmahealer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in :flowerforyou:
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am BACK!!! I took a bit of a vacation---but mind you, STILL lost weight! I was super busy, visiting family, shopping, movies---a very nice time! Then I got back to work a few days ago, and all went to heck. :grumble: So I have been trying to fix stuff and get caught up.

Looking forward to kicking some butt in the challenge this week!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Total cardio for week was 449.
    5 days in green- Yes
    8 cups of water 5 days - Yes
    2 fruits and veggies - Yes ( thanks for these challenges because I was not getting fruits in until doing them.)

I tried high impact cardio this week for the first time. Not sure if it counts as new? I usually do low or walking. It kicked my butt though! :)

NS- My new pants are loose and I can pull them down without unbuttoning them already!

Challenging was not going over in calories when I had grand kids and junk food around me this weekend.
    Hope everyone had a great week and Ty again for these challenges to help keep me in check! :D
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    260 minutes of cardio - Yep, 286 minutes
    5 days in the green (staying under in calories) - barely but yep!
    8 cups of water 5 days - yep!
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days - Yep!

For a bonus flower ** Try an exercise you've never done before or haven't done recently for one of your workouts. For example if you are a walker try a stationary bike or a Zumba class. If you love Zumba try a kickboxing or elliptical. Anything you'd like!
    not sure if it counts, but something different was when i was at a friends house we have movies in the basement, so did a lot of stairs (for me) figured the total going up only was 10 minutes (good for me tho, as i am unable to do much for stairs yet)

*** For an extra bonus -- tell us what challenged you this week OR give us a Non Scale Victory (NSV)****
    nsv - reached 75 days logging this week ( furthest i got in the past was 30 days)
    Challenge - food cravings kicking my but, cave id 2 days last week, but am looking at monday as a new day and new goals.

hope everyone has a great week, see you all next sunday!
  • alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    hey Y'all! How was YOUR week??? Here was mine:

260 minutes of cardio
    I GOT IT!!!
    5 days in the green (staying under in calories) ----DID IT!!!!
    8 cups of water 5 days ----DRANK IT ALL!!!!
    2 servings of fruits and vegetables 5 days ---YES I DID!!!!
    For a bonus flower ** Try an exercise you've never done before or haven't done recently for one of your workouts.
    I did not REALLY do anything different, I DID make my husband do the Leslie Sansone 3 mile with me--lol----

OH---I DO have a NSV!!! Last fall at the Celtic Festival, I saw a sweatshirt I liked that said "IRISH HOOLIGAN"---it was a bit too small for me (translation--I looked like a fleece-encased sausage!) I bought it ANYWAY, telling my honey it would fit by St. Patricks day.
    SOOOO---I put it on and TA-DA! It DID fit!
    I was so happy!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I have been sick, stupid cold/flu. But I am ready to take on another week of the challenge---How about the REST of you?????

Deanna---Lady Shadow----good job~!!!!
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @Alana....love the nsv story, that is awesome!...Way to go!
  • LadyShadows
    LadyShadows Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Love the NSV's! I am up for another challenge as well. They help keep me on track. Hope you feel better soon @ Alana.
    :smile: