Dating and Weight Gain

Options
Hey everyone,

I was reading an article about how friends or even who you date can make you fat. Here is the question?

Have you ever had to dump or stop being friends with someone for the the sake of your physical health?

Please share and take a look at the article below

http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Friends-Making-You-Fat-18908946

Replies

• RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think it definitely has a huge impact. When I first started gaining weight it was right after I become very good friends with someone who was over weight. We would eat together and I would think well I'm eating less than her so I'm good, even though it was still way too big of serving. Then I started dating my husband and we went out to eat all the time, and he would be my chocolates and flowers often, and the weight really piled on.
  • Chocol8teThunder
    Chocol8teThunder Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I gained 40+lbs of sympathy weight twice while my wife was pregnant.

Hey lauran you are down 35lbs you're kicking @$$!

Great job girl!
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree!! I moved over to London from Ireland back in September to attend university. I live with one other girl who is quite overweight. Her family is from Pakistan so their diet consists mainly of meat, rice.....lots of rice!! breads pasta......so you can guess the next part, Ive gained lots of weight since moving over!!

But on top of that, she eats lots of crap food, pizza, ice cream, fries you name it....and when they are in the house its hard to resist! But I have started to change my ways and the weight is coming off again!!