Check-In Sheet

Options
Tunia85
Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
Please write down your current info and remember to check in weekly (on Monday if possible).

I would ask that each week you insert a new row after your previous weeks info, and I will tally the results.

The Google Docs link to check in can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArP5P8Tq-VWRdFBnLVhRWjZsYWpETlFDQ3ZXcTlhVkE&usp=sharing

Replies

• karinwillrock40
    karinwillrock40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Help. I can't seem to enter my info in the cells. Is it protected?
  • Tunia85
    Options
    Works now :)
  • karinwillrock40
    karinwillrock40 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! It will be cool to see everyone's progress! Thanks again for setting this all up!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    No problem :wink:
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Added my info. Definitely makes you want to stick to it and see a difference posting that out there huh?! LOL Well, at least for me... Seeing those numbers... I'm embarrassed. So, THANK YOU!! For creating this, it was such a great idea!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    I saw a thread about a bunch of people starting 30DS this week, and I haven't completed it yet so I wanted to be accountable to everyone in the group too. I started the group because I was looking for one and couldn't find an active one... so here it is :smile:
    I'm glad you all are a part of it, and I look forward to our weigh-in next week, as well as great conversations on our board. Again, please put in your information on the spreadsheet. Without that this group will be less motivating for you and our fellow members. Out of 65 people we only have about 10 who did so, so I'm waiting for you all to add your info as well.

Happy Shredding :flowerforyou:
  • teambaker
    teambaker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My info is there but will have to do measurements tomorrow. Just finished today's shred and read somewhere not to measure after a workout. Now will attempt to walk/wobble down some stairs
  • LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've put my info in, this is a great idea :)
  • candi_is_dandi
    Options
    great idea! before i started the 30ds, i drew myself a little calendar & i've been using it to record my data, but i love your spreadsheet 'cause i like the top-to-bottom comparison & it's motivating to see others there. i'm adding my info now. may i suggest you add a hips column? i'm also keeping track of my neck & calves... ; )
  • Tunia85
    Options
    I forgot hips :) You can add anything you want in the future, but I am adding hips now!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do my measurements for my arms and thighs so I'll do that as well, but everything is in there. I am SO excited to be starting. I just did my first one ever this morning and it was so GREAT! I think I was able to really push myself because I knew it would only be 30 minutes. I'm glad to be starting this journey together with all of you!
  • Tunia85
    Options
    :)
  • Tunia85
    Options
    TODAY IS OUR CHECK-IN DAY, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF EVERYONE WOULD POST THEIR NEW NUMBERS :)
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale, but will enter the info as soon as i get one.
  • Tunia85
    Options
    Please update your weight/in lost gained on the spreadsheet dearies!