Starting Body Revolution

Options
Ashley3915
Ashley3915 Posts: 48 Member
Hi There!

My name is Ashley and I am finishing up my second round of the 30 days shred for the month of March then I am going to move onto Body Revolution! I am super excited to start this 90 day program! I was wondering if anyone could give me some feed back on it! How is everyone making out on it!? Good results??

:) Look forward to hearing more about it and the success your having!

Replies

• eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started my first day with JMBR yesterday and I’m tired and achy but excited for what’s to come. The meal plan is very simple to make and very flavorful. I get hungry here and there but I can hold off until my next meal or snack. The work out goes by fast so by the time the cool down comes I’m thinking that’s it? I know it will get harder so this 7 day kick start will help prepare for it. I think you will enjoy it. Good Luck!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2- I didn't do the diet, but the workouts are good. The moves in workout 1&2 are more simplistic as you only work oone muscle versus upper and lower. I was still sore though! It is nice alternating workouts too. 30 DS bored me to tears! I have heard after the irst two weeks it gets much more difficult. I will do measurements on Thursday so hopefully some progress.
  • tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I just started this today and would love a buddy to keep me motivated. I started on a Tuesday rather than Monday to make Mondays my rest days as they tend to be crazy in my household. I am doing the whole kickstart with the 7-day diet plan. It sucks, I'm hungry, lol. My first workout today didn't seem too challenging, although I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune after 12 workouts in 6 days!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 of Body Revolution and so far I love it! I did the kickstart week and I am Not following her meal plan. I try to stick to 1200 cal/day but I eat back some of my exercise calories throughout the week. I also run 3-4 days a week on top of the JMBR workouts. I have lost 8 lbs so far and 5 of those were from the kickstart week. I've lost 2 inches in my waist and some on my legs. I can tell a difference in my thighs and arms being more toned for sure. The first month Cardio one gets really old, but it's a good workout. I can't wait to see what Cardio 2 is like tomorrow! Good luck to each of you. You can do this!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I just started this today and would love a buddy to keep me motivated. I started on a Tuesday rather than Monday to make Mondays my rest days as they tend to be crazy in my household. I am doing the whole kickstart with the 7-day diet plan. It sucks, I'm hungry, lol. My first workout today didn't seem too challenging, although I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune after 12 workouts in 6 days!

Hi - I just bought this and am definitely in need of a buddy to help me stay on track. Friend me if you like ... and let's cheer each other on! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

My name is Ashley and I am finishing up my second round of the 30 days shred for the month of March then I am going to move onto Body Revolution! I am super excited to start this 90 day program! I was wondering if anyone could give me some feed back on it! How is everyone making out on it!? Good results??

:) Look forward to hearing more about it and the success your having!

Hi Ashley -are you planning on doing a check in thread? I'd love to have a gang of peeps to do this workout with! :)