What to do after Insanity?

Options
shesmartina
shesmartina Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm on week 8 of Insanity and I'm already thinking what to do when I'm done with it! I don't want to do another round because I'll get bored of it!

I want to stay in something similar to Insanity..but with little less cardio..idk..
So, do you have any ideas what program should I start? :)

Replies

• dudester82
    Options
    i'm in my last week and will do the asylum 1 and then 2 after. from what i gather it's still a lot of cardio but also some decent weight training and generally more fun.
  • mangoman1978
    Options
    I can already see that what I do now will not be enough to come to where I want to be in terms of inch loss. So I will do another round of insanity after i'm done with this one. Right now i'm on day 38 so i have a bit to go. When i'm happy with my slimmer body I will give P90x a try. Try to get some muscle tone, but that seems kind of far away for me right now :)
  • penneyEmma
    Options
    People I know have taken to doing insanity every other day and then running in between on their off days. They seem pretty happy with that and I thought it sounded achievable.

Nerd Fitness has got some really good strength training resources - definitely worth a look. There is a dumbbell workout that I had some good results from - pre insanity and I think I will resurrect that too. I found the Nerd website to be quite hard work but I signed up to their emails and they are really informative