Replies

• floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! :-)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    You should be so incredibly proud of yourself. As someone who recovered from full blown ED to just flirting with it off and on over the years, I can fully appreciate how difficult this process was for you and how terrifying it was to gain weight.

Just remember, the number on that scale is only a measure of your gravitational pull on this Earth. It does not define you, who you are, what you're worth, how much you are loved, or measure anything really all that important.

Your body is merely the vehicle that carries around your soul. Honor it and care for it because it and you are valuable.

(okay, enough sap!)

atta girl!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

You know...as much time as I've spent on this site, I've never heard it put just like that. Just a measurement of the earth's gravitational pull on my body...I like that. As a believer in God, I also know that this body merely holds my soul. And my heart. And everything that's good. Everything that truly makes me, well, me.

That's hard to believe sometimes. But I'm starting to believe it once in awhile.

One day, I'll always believe it. I know it.

And PS - I like sap!
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You should be so incredibly proud of yourself. As someone who recovered from full blown ED to just flirting with it off and on over the years, I can fully appreciate how difficult this process was for you and how terrifying it was to gain weight.

Just remember, the number on that scale is only a measure of your gravitational pull on this Earth. It does not define you, who you are, what you're worth, how much you are loved, or measure anything really all that important.

Your body is merely the vehicle that carries around your soul. Honor it and care for it because it and you are valuable.

(okay, enough sap!)

atta girl!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

You know...as much time as I've spent on this site, I've never heard it put just like that. Just a measurement of the earth's gravitational pull on my body...I like that. As a believer in God, I also know that this body merely holds my soul. And my heart. And everything that's good. Everything that truly makes me, well, me.

That's hard to believe sometimes. But I'm starting to believe it once in awhile.

One day, I'll always believe it. I know it.

And PS - I like sap!

:)
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    April - What an inspiring story! You have come so far!! Kiki nailed it. What a role model you are for your daughter.
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    congrats April!
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm tearing up reading this. What an inspiration you are. Thank you so much for sharing your story. YOU ROCK!!!! :love: :love: