Diaries

Options
Mine is open to my friends. I think we should all try to have our diaries open so we can stay accountable and see how everyone is doing. Also, it would be great to get some tips and pointers from other people's diaries. :smile:

Replies

• FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I have a habit of eating way too much and a lot of junk or not enough at all, and I know that's a problem I'm trying to fix, so don't be too harsh on me >.<
  • maggieketchum
    maggieketchum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dumb question. How do you make your diary public to your friends?
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It should be in the settings menu under Diary Settings.
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not dumb - I just figured it out now :)

Click settings (at the top of the page) - then you should see a link called "Diary Settings". At that point you can set your diary to public, private, friends only etc.
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, so anyone that I didn't get on the initial walk through of friend requests, feel free to send a request.

Will warn you now though.. there are days when I end up at such a huge deficit it's not funny.

Already, my daily goal is 1500 calories. Some days I end up burning 1000+ during workouts. On those days, there is just no way I eat back those calories, so I'll end up the day with MFP saying I'm still 1500 below... UGH.. it's frustrating.. but I've decided that I'm going to listen to my body and just not eat when I'm not hungry.. it will tell me if it needs more

that's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway :)

Good luck all !
  • mbish18
    mbish18 Posts: 10
    Options
    I think my diary is open although i am not sure. What is this 4 week challenge anyway? Is it just how much we can lose in 4 weeks?
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, flaws and all.
  • Newday69
    Newday69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is open
    I am currently eating a littl low, but just for a few days.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OK, just made mine open. But my issue is I don't always put down absolutely everything. I convince myself that I don't really need to record those 8 ju jubes- which happens to be a little bit of an addiction righnt now. Stupid lady at work brought in a big huge bag and plunked on a table right in front of my office. They're screaming out to me every day!!!

Good luck everyone!! let's do this!!

Cindy
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well. I don't have that much further to go so its tough to see the scale not move..... maybe this will keep me focused on getting to the end game . :laugh:
  • maggieketchum
    maggieketchum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I opened mine to friends only. I know I have some things that I like to indulge in (My chicken biscuit in the morning :love: ) Let me know what all think also let me know somethings I can substitute for the chicken biscuit in the morning.
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends

Not much variety if you seen Monday then you have seen Friday too, maybe we can learn from each other.

I'am here for the long haul.

D
  • karrianne32
    karrianne32 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open to friends!
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    Ebony....

Just a thought - but if you exercise or you compensate in caloric/nutrition intake the rest of the day, why not have your chicken biscuit? Will help you from feeling deprived... :)
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    mine is open - you will note that I am on a very low calorie diet and usually well under my 1200 calorie goal. Few more weeks and I will start adding in more calories.
  • jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    I have made mine open to friends only..please feel free to add me.

I had stopped tracking my calories (testing myself without having to document, did alright) and since joining the group, i have started today tracking foods again..
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I tend to zig zag, so I'm changing my calorie goals daily, seems to be working for me. My low days are low I will say, since I'm injured and have to modify my activities, but I eat fairly healthy 85% of the time. ;)
  • H_G_lucky
    H_G_lucky Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've haven't been too good lately but I guess this will help me clean it up.
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    mine is pure public. lol its not very healthy but gotta start somewhere :-)