JMBR extra workouts anyone??

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
How many of you continue to try to do the extra cardio?? I get it in 3-4 days a week and I'm in week 6. I'm just wondering for those of you that are further than me, do you continue this? I would like to think I will and so far so good :)

Replies

• tiffbou2
    tiffbou2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day two, but I'm subbing the cardio DVDs for other things most days. I teach a Zumba class that is mostly cardio 3X a week. Some people think Zumba is a lighter workout, but my class is fairly intense, and when you're the teacher you've got to give it 200% at all times! I also run 5K once a week. I think I will try to do her cardio once a week too, so that would be 5 cardio workouts in addition to the 4 circuit toning videos.
    That's the PLAN anyway. With a full time job and kids I might not be able to keep up with it all and may drop either my run or the cardio video some weeks.
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    In addition to JMBR circuit and cardio, I run on the treadmill 3-4 days a week (or outside if nice enough) and sometimes add in a fast walk or two in addition. I think that extra cardio is helping me lose weight plus I'm trying to regain endurance. And it gives me a great excuse for buying cute new running shoes!! Just bought two pair today!! :bigsmile: