day 1 of level 2.

hon3yd0g
hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
so started level 2 today.im not aching as much as i did when i started level 1.but some of the stuff was alittle more challenging.did anyone else find this?i did work up a sweat tho!lol

Replies

• CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    I did find Level 2 much more challenging. In fact, even though Level 1 was not a piece of cake for my, I did not even break a sweat for the first 10 days. In contrast, I was sweating like a pig and cursing like a sailor for most for most of the yesterday's workout :)
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    I've just completed D1, L2 and I definitely found it challenging. Someone on here confessed they like doing the plank moves :huh: :noway: I found them torture.
  • I've just completed D1, L2 and I definitely found it challenging. Someone on here confessed they like doing the plank moves :huh: :noway: I found them torture.

THIS :sad:
  • I've just completed D1, L2 and I definitely found it challenging. Someone on here confessed they like doing the plank moves :huh: :noway: I found them torture.

Agreed! My god...
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    I don't DISLIKE the plank moves...but I will say, I think that level 1 was harder for me than level 2 is, but I seem to work up more of a sweat doing level 2 if that makes any sense!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    I don't DISLIKE the plank moves...but I will say, I think that level 1 was harder for me than level 2 is, but I seem to work up more of a sweat doing level 2 if that makes any sense!

Yes, toward the end I need a towel! :ohwell: I just finished Day 5, Level 2 and found I did better on the final plank twists yesterday but today I only got through about half before taking a breather. :sad: Overall though I think a did a bit better on most of it.
  • going to start level 2 today
    with all of this im a bit excited and nervous
    can wait to compair notes tomorrow

have a good one
  • I am very sore today after doing the first day of level 2 yesterday. My biceps are extremely sore and my shin, and one of my knees is bothering me now. :( I didn't get to do the video today and I'm kind of glad. I think I need to heal. I do not want to come out of this video with an injury. If I don't feel up to doing it tomorrow again I will try and get to a zumba class instead. Today I am resting. I think I feel worse off than I did after starting level 1 having not exercised previously.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    I definitely sweat much more on level 2.
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    holy cow!!!! i have to admit after learning how to do a correct lunge level 1 was not so challenging for me, more a good way to keep my body moving every day and work all my muscles.... level 2 on the other hand had me sweating, panting, taking 5-10 second breaks and either not completing sets, doing them very slowly, or finding i could not go all the way into it.. not even as far as anita! and can i mention that the second set or cardio took everything i had! haha needless to say i think i will see results if i keep this up!!!

good job everyone... we have a LOT to be proud of for sticking with this!!!!