Which should I use ???

Options
leedebter
leedebter Posts: 31 Member
I went to the scooby calculator and came up with a TDEE of 2333. (I'm 5'5 170 and workout usually 5 days a week for an hour or hour and half). I also have a fitbit and it consistenty says I burn 2100 calories a day. Should I go by 2333 or 2100 to calculate a cut? Thanks for any help!

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit doesn't estimate correctly for some exercises as it doesn't take into account heart rate and the like.. (Not to mention nothing calculates strength training correctly). I would do t he 2333 and take a cut from that to see results.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit doesn't estimate correctly for some exercises as it doesn't take into account heart rate and the like.. (Not to mention nothing calculates strength training correctly). I would do t he 2333 and take a cut from that to see results.

Agree with this ^^^^^^^^
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Agree with this ^^^^^^^^

I third this. :)
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If you need a 4th, I'm your girl.
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm going to take your advise and go with the scooby calculation.