New to this board

Options
Hi everyone Im new to the whole group thing but not that new to mfp - Im a 30 female that is needing to lose 100 lbs but ive had some issues here recently and thats why I have started over. Back a few months ago my doctor told me I was anemic and i have low iron, well the past few months have been rough and im wanting to restart but have no idea where to begin. Im a stay at home mom but I have a ton of things that I can workout with....
bowflex, stability ball, 5 lbs dumbbells and elliptical

I never imagined i would be this big but over years of denial here I am. Need help with workout routine and this whole counting calories thing

hopefully this site can help
thanks in advance

Replies

• keepitnewmarcia
    keepitnewmarcia Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This site/can/will help you. Just keep reading and try to log in every day, make it part of the routein, giving yourself the maximum chance at success. I tend to sabotage myself, but this round I am really trying to do it right, for a life style change not a "diet" and learning a lot about good, nutritious eatting and exercise. Good luck to you. You're off to a good start just asking/looking for some advice, my opinion.
    Marcia, VA
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and I've learned so much already!

I'm also a SAHM and do my workouts at home. I prefer DVD programs because I need something very structured and all laid out for me...LOL!

Right now I'm on my 2nd round of ChaLEAN Extreme, which I absolutely LOVE!!!!!

I also get a lot of great workout ideas from Pinterest, if you're on there!
  • Crackers777
    Crackers777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah and I'm new to Myfitnesspal and looking for friends.