WHAT DAY ARE YOU ON? SHARE YOUR FEELINGS

Options
Hi everybody: I started Day 1 today and it felt pretty easy as I have great endurance and Level 1 of 30DS has gotten easier for me. I am rocking those push ups. YAY.

Replies

• ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday. I didn't think I was going to be able to because my shoulders hurt. SO. BAD. BUT, the honey rubbed them and they felt better after that! I got through it. I was able to do more than on day 1 and 2. BUT, I SUCK at pushups! I can do like 7 of the girlie ones or so. I can't do ALL of the side lunges with weights either. I am using 5lb dumbbells and that might have something to do with it as well! Today my shoulders are still sore as are the backs of my legs. I am gonna try to have the honey rub me down and get through day 4 tonight!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I did day 3 yesterday. I didn't think I was going to be able to because my shoulders hurt. SO. BAD. BUT, the honey rubbed them and they felt better after that! I got through it. I was able to do more than on day 1 and 2. BUT, I SUCK at pushups! I can do like 7 of the girlie ones or so. I can't do ALL of the side lunges with weights either. I am using 5lb dumbbells and that might have something to do with it as well! Today my shoulders are still sore as are the backs of my legs. I am gonna try to have the honey rub me down and get through day 4 tonight!

I take ibuprofen for muscle pain.
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Day 2 of 30 day slim down. One day less and moving towards a better me. I took my before pictures today and I can't wait to see the results. Last month I did the 30 day shred for 19 days and had to stop, but today that I took my before pictures for the 30DaySlimdown I could tell a nice difference from when I started the 30DS, I need to figure out how to post pics here so I can show the results of 19 days on the 30DS.
    WE CAN DO THIS! Other people have done it, so can we.
  • mztamaraann
    mztamaraann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1. I'm pooped, but I'm ready for tomorrow. :happy:
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I take ibuprofen for muscle pain.

Hm, I will have to try that. I actually took off yesterday because I don't want to injure myself and saw that it was ok to take a break. So I am doing my day 4 on day 5 :) I don't think a few days on 1 off here or there will hurt. The important thing is that I AM active most of the week with some sort of work out. I am not trying to look exactly like that right NOW, just trying to get my weight down and stay toned :)
  • mztamaraann
    mztamaraann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did no more trouble zones today and it was so difficult. I couldn't even do all the moves. My goal for this 30 day challenge is to master all the moves in this DVD.
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4. It seems to be getting easier. I am looking forward to banish fat boost metabolism. I get bored doing the 30 day shred level 1.
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Day 11 and after taking 2 days off instead of just 1 , I have to do 2 workouts today :)
    Feel a lot more motivated than yesterday. Everything is easy, I just don't really like the long workouts (BFBM and NMTZ) ...I finish them without skipping anything of course but I get REALLY tired. Hihi. And by really tired I mean ReallyFckingTired!!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Day 3. I really like NMTZ. My arms are killing me.
    I still can't do a damn push up (a real one), still can only do them on my knees.