How was your first day? Summer Sexy Bodies..

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hey family....

Just checking in on you guys...Well I survived my first day of No Sweet Tea...trust when that clock hit 330p.m. central I did feel some type of way looking around for it...Nothing to be found...So I am very proud...and I know it is only going to get better for me... As my closing of eating time comes around in 25 minutes....I am going to get some last almonds to close the day out....I must say I am very Proud of myself and you guys for your energy today....Our first day was a success.. evening ab workout is the extra I am adding today....

Feel free to share your day for those that are not eating after a certain time or were yhou challenged with the items you let go? Did you add some extra workouts? Share....

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    This first day was quiet for me. Wednesday is my rest day from workouts! I had my last bite of food about 7:15pm! And no scale!! Woo hoo! Great first day!!
  • slimgoody05
    slimgoody05 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My day went really well. Exercise & no sweets.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun for me it was a great day, but we will see when the weekend comes. I'm so us to going out to eat on the weekends. It wasn't bad eating my dinner by 7:30pm today. We are going to be rocking by the summer.
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Got in my exercise and only drank water! So far, so good!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Today was GREAT despite my back issues but I pushed through and got it done. Bring on the next 99 days!!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First day went great because my workout kicked my *kitten*!! Im hungry but too tired to pig out lol Drinking water and calling it a day!! Gotta get sleep b4 tomorrows WOD! #100Days #StrongIsSexy
  • LiveLaughVegRun
    LiveLaughVegRun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Really pumped! Awesome dumbbell and barbell workout @ home, and as far as sweets, did pretty good, thank goodness my protein shake is a little sweet so that satisfied my cravings. The meditation was relaxing and really made me feel confident that all things are possible.
  • tlandry21
    tlandry21 Posts: 24
    Options
    Day was great! Achieved all goals today! Yay for day one!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was a success for me! I met with the trainer for lunch, had a fantastic arm workout...met all my goals for today including my last meal before 7! The hard part for me is getting up in the morning and NOT weighing myself, wow, I've weighed myself daily for years! But I've already made my husband hide the scale from me, so weak moments won't get the best of me. I am just looking forward to Day 100, when we can share our success stories. Good Night, Ladies, I will be getting to bed much earlier until I can get used to not eating after 7 anyway. :laugh:
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206
    Options
    Day 1 in the books! I did great, got my workout in, and did good with eating.
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not too shabby but could have been more productive. I stayed true to my list, but have been so busy, I didn't fuel myself with good energy wholesome foods. I still call day one a success and aim to keep getting better!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Day one was a success! Clean eating, got in a great workout, and no red #'s in my diary!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was great. morning workout and staying under calorie goal accomplished! :smile:
  • LET_Tori
    LET_Tori Posts: 4
    Options
    My first day was awesome...I woke up this morning ready to conquer it again!!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Yes sis!! Me too!!!
    My first day was awesome...I woke up this morning ready to conquer it again!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 1 was great. I logged my food and didn't eat after 7:30 BUT I really really wanted to. I don't think I was hungry. I just think I'm so used to eating whatever time I want. That is definitely a challenge for me but I did great.

By logging everything yesterday, I did notice that I need to pay more attention to my portion sizes and the amount of sodium in the foods I choose. Overall, great learning experience.
  • DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My first day was great...felt energetic all day. Stayed within in my calories, water intake was 96 oz , and had a great Spin class!!!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I did a 700+ caloric burn with Zumba and African Dance, drank EIGHT cups of water, kept my sodium/carbs low.

All in all....great Day 1.
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was a success! My honey told me I was irritable so I needed a snack lol. He was like you're happier when you're grazing. Nevertheless I stuck to it and went to bed hungry. I'm loving this challenge so far:)
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 1 drank my goal amount of water.. walked after work for 1 hr!!! the only pit fall was when i went to my mother house for my brothers birthday dinner I wanted to only eat one plate but I ate seconds thats not a good start to this challenge ... will do better today,,, over all had a great first day!!!!