Just do not feel as hungry

Options
Scar1964
Scar1964 Posts: 92 Member
I just finished lunch (pork loin w/ veggies via crock pot). I used to eat huge portions and anything put in front of me. I did not even want to finish what I brought for lunch. Maybe it's it all the water I'm drinking. Whatever, I feel great 2 months of Paleo. Why all the hate towards Paleo? Some people go out of their way to dismiss. Their loss.

Replies

• spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That is the beauty of this lifestyle. Meals just don't mean that much anymore. You get to the point of eating just for fuel.
  • Scar1964
    Scar1964 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is the beauty of this lifestyle. Meals just don't mean that much anymore. You get to the point of eating just for fuel.

^^^Exactly^^^
    In my case, it was not by design. It just naturally kinda went that direction.
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 , and I am finding I can't eat 3 meals anymore .. it's just Breakfast and Dinner with Snacks throughout the day ...
    And I have so much more Energy .. feeling awesome !!!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Been 3 months and I love it usually eat very light 2 or 3 meals depending if I exercised or not lost 16lbs
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I agree and disagree with that statement. While I no longer obsessed over meals and count down the hours until I get to eat again, I feel like I enjoy the act of cooking and eating far more since eating a paleo diet. Since everything I make is fresh and from scratch, i find myself appreciating my meals far more.

Plus, I think the food tastes a heck of a lot better these days! It's like the best of both worlds: I feel nourished and fueled by the good foods I eat, but the meals I make are the most delicious cooking I've ever done! When people feel sorry for me that I can't eat bread and muffins, I just laugh at them!
  • AMBlass
    AMBlass Posts: 161
    Options
    When I was on the Whole30 I found myself getting fuller more often, and now that I'm off it, I feel like I can eat more. It's very strange! I still eat Paleo almost all days, or even most of the day, only skipping it if we're going out. Hmm. Not really sure what happened!
  • hilliardjoe
    hilliardjoe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    While I no longer obsessed over meals and count down the hours until I get to eat again, I feel like I enjoy the act of cooking and eating far more since eating a paleo diet. Since everything I make is fresh and from scratch, i find myself appreciating my meals far more.

Plus, I think the food tastes a heck of a lot better these days! It's like the best of both worlds: I feel nourished and fueled by the good foods I eat, but the meals I make are the most delicious cooking I've ever done! When people feel sorry for me that I can't eat bread and muffins, I just laugh at them!

Same here. I never really cooked before but since going Primal I've taken much more interest in the food I'm eating and making. My wife is not primal/paleo but she is noticing how easy it seems to be for me and I think she is thinking about joining the team.

Someone asked me if I felt I would be able to stick with this way of eating. I about laughed and said the food I'm eating now is so much better tasting and filling that I almost feel like I'm cheating with eating this way and losing weight (and gaining muscle).

People at work are always bringing in cookies and donuts and don't believe me when I say I don't want them anymore. For me a snack is cheese and nuts now and I can stop eating them after a handful of each.