CW: 201.8

Replies

• c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW: 201
    LW: 185.2
    CW: 185

No change. I will continue to exercise and look for some healthier snacks at work.
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ugggggggggggg! Not a good week. I don't want to make excuses for my poor eating (cause it was pretty bad). <sigh> :ohwell: I WILL get back on track and see better numbers next week!!!

SW: 206
    LW: 198
    CW: 200 :sad:
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    03/06- 211lbs
    03/13- 208.2 lbs

Loss of 2.8lbs (some of it is fluctuation, and I havent been eating much the last few days due to not feeling well.)
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 197
    CW 196.6
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Morning All

SW 204
    LW 186.7
    CW 183.9
    GW 150

Well, I must say, I am very proud of myself..... On Saturday I went to go try on some clothes ~ went to the "Womens" side of the store & grabbed a 14w ~ It was too big!!!! I am now shopping on the "regular" side of the store! Let me tell you it was the best feeling ever! It's been so long.... too long! Hope you all have a good week! Keep up the good work :)
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW:203
    LW:192
    CW:188
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    SW: 189
    LW: 172.6
    CW: 169.6

I lost 3 pounds this week after bumping up my calories. Couldn't be happier! Great job everyone!
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW: 179.4
    CW:178.6

Really sick this week and haven't been able to exercise at all. I really hope this starts moving down very, very soon. Maybe once I get to feeling better. The doctor will probably prescribe steroids, which will really make losing weight a challenge.
    :sad:
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    SW: 207
    LW: 196
    CW: 193
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW 195
    LW - 189
    CW - 189
    GW. - 130

Okay, so I didn't lose weight this week. Stayed same. However, I did lose inches so , I am okay with this. Will post on the other link. Great job everyone!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    SW 209
    LW 198.5
    CW 197

I'm averaging about a pound a week. I wish it could be faster, but I am happy with it. Good luck everyohe.
  • donnad62
    donnad62 Posts: 20
    Options
    A day late, sorry.

LW: 183.5
    CW: 183.3

Really struggling...it was my birthday and yes, cake is good! But every day I try again!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    SW: 193 (On 1/1) Forgot to check in yesterday.

3/6 178.8
    3/13 177.2
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    SW - 175
    LW - 173
    CW - 172
    GW - 140

Slowly but surely...
    Great work everyone! Just updating your weight shows your commitment. We all have bad days, but we also all know there is no quick fix.
    I'm so happy to be part of this group! You are all so inspirational!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All

SW 204
    LW 186.7
    CW 183.9
    GW 150

Well, I must say, I am very proud of myself..... On Saturday I went to go try on some clothes ~ went to the "Womens" side of the store & grabbed a 14w ~ It was too big!!!! I am now shopping on the "regular" side of the store! Let me tell you it was the best feeling ever! It's been so long.... too long! Hope you all have a good week! Keep up the good work :)

^ This is AWESOME! What a great feeling that had to have been :happy: Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • Timberlies
    Timberlies Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm very late at logging in. I wasn't going to do it for last week but then decided to keep with it and post to the old thread just so I keep putting something down. Wednesdays are my longest day and usually don't get any internet access in, so it's easy to miss. I weigh on Sunday and try to post that wed with you.

For this post: SW 215
    LW 211
    CW 211

already weighed this week and i'm up a pound, ugh. Not making any progress, need to do better!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm very late at logging in. I wasn't going to do it for last week but then decided to keep with it and post to the old thread just so I keep putting something down. Wednesdays are my longest day and usually don't get any internet access in, so it's easy to miss. I weigh on Sunday and try to post that wed with you.

For this post: SW 215
    LW 211
    CW 211

already weighed this week and i'm up a pound, ugh. Not making any progress, need to do better!

I am with you. I have been struggling the last few weeks to lose anything. I kill myself with my workouts but, I know I probably don't ear enough. Trying to work on that. I see so many people upping their calories and they find it helps them. Still am going to stick with this. I am determined.