Random Low carb thoughts, check-in and motivatiobn

Options
daniat
daniat Posts: 123 Member
A place for random thoughts, confessions(without judgement) and motivation! Spring is 21 days away. Let's do this!!!!!

Replies

• daniat
    Options
    I am trying to get myself motivated to exercise today. I hope to re-start my C25K. Wish me luck!
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get myself motivated as well. I had a knee/shin injury due to bad shoes, and now that I've got proper trainers, I just can't seem to get with it and get back into my habit. It's not helping my case that I've still been losing weight even without the exercise.
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. As most of you know, I've been struggling to get back on track this past month. Well, I've finally managed to do just that! I'm on day 4! Woo hoo!! Just wanted to share my new short term goal. Today (at my cheat weigh in....I've lost 70 pounds!!). My real weigh day is tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to maintain that weight until morning! ha! I'm at 212.8 pounds today. I started at 282.8. You're the only ones I've shared this info with. I've always been sensitive about my starting weight. Anyway, my new short term goal is to be at one-derland (199) by April 12th when I take my girls to Disneyland. I want to make sure I can fit on those rides with them! Wish me luck! :smile:
  • dc729
    Options
    I am trying to get myself motivated to exercise today. I hope to re-start my C25K. Wish me luck!

I want to start C25K as well. Perhaps we can do this together! When do you plan on starting? Good luck to you!!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. As most of you know, I've been struggling to get back on track this past month. Well, I've finally managed to do just that! I'm on day 4! Woo hoo!! Just wanted to share my new short term goal. Today (at my cheat weigh in....I've lost 70 pounds!!). My real weigh day is tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to maintain that weight until morning! ha! I'm at 212.8 pounds today. I started at 282.8. You're the only ones I've shared this info with. I've always been sensitive about my starting weight. Anyway, my new short term goal is to be at one-derland (199) by April 12th when I take my girls to Disneyland. I want to make sure I can fit on those rides with them! Wish me luck! :smile:

Congratulations!!! :) I'm hoping to see the same success as you or very similar! I started at 310.5 and Am now 282.9 as of this morning! My goal is around 180/190 for now. Keep going and you will make it to one-derland!! You can dooooo this chica!
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Congratulations for getting back on track. I, too, have just gotten back on track after like a year of carboloading and I am doing much better than I expected, so I share with you in saying WooHoo! Just keep taking one day at a time and you will reach one-derland before you know it!

Cheryl
  • daniat
    Options

I want to start C25K as well. Perhaps we can do this together! When do you plan on starting? Good luck to you!!

I just kind of picked up from the summer. I'd love to have a buddy though, so let me know when you want to start!
  • daniat
    Options
    I was feeling a bit unmotivated about going to the gym. Then I had my BP coffee.....!!! I am now rearing to go!!!

Where is everybody?
  • daniat
    Options
    Have bee n really crap about my carbs this week:-( I stalled for most of the week, now I have regained a pound. I've been sneaking grapes. Yesterday I had a fruit yogurt which I guess was the final straw, now my stall is an all out gain. I have to accept that more than a minma lamount of carbs cannot be a part of my life.

I also had to have splinter surgically removed from my arm so I've been unable to exercise this wee due to the pain. Hoping for a better time next week.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I've had to come to realize that carbs are my undoing as well. Around Christmas, I tried upping my carbs to about 100g a day. After about 3 days, I stalled completely, and ended up gaining 2 pounds. Took nearly the whole month of January to get back on track.

Now I'm struggling with temptation--TOM makes me crave sweets and there have been way too many sweets around my house lately. Made the hubs eat the sweets so I wouldn't be tempted lol.
  • eatingafterdark
    eatingafterdark Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So, here I am with my confession....I have been eating carb laden sweets every night! I have put on 3.6 lbs. Today is a new day!I am really going to get back into it. I'm going to make my diary public and report everything! I have Zumba tonight, and am excited to go. I just pulled out my 30 Day Shred dvd and will start tomorrow!
  • dc729
    Options
    So, here I am with my confession....I have been eating carb laden sweets every night! I have put on 3.6 lbs. Today is a new day!I am really going to get back into it. I'm going to make my diary public and report everything! I have Zumba tonight, and am excited to go. I just pulled out my 30 Day Shred dvd and will start tomorrow!

Good for you for getting back on track! Eating low carb will help you lose the 3.6 lbs in no time at all!