I don't see much change, but let me know what ya think.

Options
leann74016
leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
644426_882804705844_853539282_n.jpg

313423_882804830594_768532520_n.jpg

Replies

• leann74016
    Options
    Sorry I don't know how to fix the size of photo. :(
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can only see half of your pics and I'm not sure how to help you change it, although I'm sure someone who knows will step in. :smile:
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Put a line in between them or text and a line
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I opened the photos in a separate window so I can see them.

There IS a difference. I can see it in your stomach, esp. the upper part as well as in your chin. Congratulations :)
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Even looking at only 1/2 the photo. I agree with the OP . I could see a difference in the upper part of your stomach and the chin right off.
  • btay1564
    btay1564 Posts: 23
    Options
    Even looking at only 1/2 the photo. I agree with the OP . I could see a difference in the upper part of your stomach and the chin right off.

Yep, definitely see a difference in these two areas. I'm seeing a difference in my upper stomach/rib cage area too, but not much anywhere else. We lose weight in the same places first! :wink:
  • Jess4kids
    Jess4kids Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ur chin
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options

There IS a difference. I can see it in your stomach, esp. the upper part as well as in your chin. Congratulations :)

Doh, why did I not think of that, ty! :laugh:

Your whole middle section looks narrower, and you can tell especially in your stomach area. And this is already! Well done and keep up the great work. :smile:
  • leann74016
    Options

Doh, why did I not think of that, ty! :laugh:

Your whole middle section looks narrower, and you can tell especially in your stomach area. And this is already! Well done and keep up the great work. :smile:

Thank you. I plan to finish this entire workout b/c after 10 days this is just...wow for me honestly. I tried for 10 months to lose weight with just walking and calorie control and didn't see this much change the enitre 10 months. I will continue to push myself for sure!
  • leann74016
    Options
    Found a way to resize my photos!!
    This is my before and after of 30 day shred level 1

compare1.jpg

compare1.jpg