The Challenge: The Weekend..You Got this(VID Included)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Wanted to jump start your weekend with some words of encouragement and tips by SexyCook... Love You Guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7rpRKFmE2Q

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the video, it was so inspiring Steph!!! I'm ready to face my weekend and that dang scale...I got this!!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely awesome! :flowerforyou: Thanks for the advice for the weekend!
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    The weekend is where I tend to get into the most trouble smh. I was just working on trying to plan out my meals for the weekend. I plan on having cake and ice cream but in moderation meaning according to the serving sizes or smaller. Oh and I will drink water in the morning before heading out and work on refilling during the day. Thanks for the encouragement Steph! Enjoy your weekend :)
  • WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The weekends are tough for me. I travel a lot on weekends. I choose to win this weekend. I am packing my meals and snacks with me for this weekend. I am attending a party and I am taking some baked chicken for me!! I am going to my water aerobics before I head out of town. I will stay focused and will continue to cut off my eating at 7:00 pm. I challenge myself to this weekend and I plan to win. I will watch the video when I get off work this evening. Thanks Steph.. this keeps me mindful and pressing forward!! I can and will do this! I am claiming this weekend!!!!
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will have to view this video...I'm in the same boat like many others don't make good choices on weekends...I will try my best to stay focus I to am going out of town all next week so I will make it a point to stay on track as much as I possibly can!!
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Saw it... needed it.... LOVED IT. Thanks coach!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    your great!!! love it love your southern acsent!!! thank you
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!